Dr. Pedro Casas is a psychologist practicing in Killeen, TX. Dr. Casas specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Casas evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Casas because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Pedro Antonio Casas PH.D.'s Practice location
Killeen, TX 76544Get Direction
Dr. Pedro Antonio Casas PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Different Meanings of Asexual
Asexual definitionsWhat is asexual? Asexual exists when a person is not feeling sexual attraction to anyone or is having low or no interest in sexual activity. In the modern world, it is a little bit hard to understand this because we are forced to see sexuality everywhere and the general rule is...
- Social ABCs: An Early Intervention Program for Autism
Autism is a condition that has been diagnosed at an increasing rate in recent year, but that remains relatively mysterious in a lot of ways. While there are many different initiatives examining the differences in the development of the brain in children with autism as compared to neurotypical...
- Young Adult with Autism Competes on Ninja Warrior
When people think about those with autism spectrum disorder, they sometimes consider them weak and unable to participate in activities that others can; however, Steven Moul has proven that this could not be farther from the truth. As a contestant on American Ninja Warrior, he has shown that those...
- Gene Linked to Autism Can Cause More Anxiety and Seizures, Study Finds
A recent study has found that a gene linked to autism causes mice to have more seizures and anxiety. Dr. Jill Silverman is an assistant professor of psychiatry at the University of California, Davis. She led a team of researchers to study this particular gene in mice. The recently published their...
- What is Binge Eating Disorder (BED)?
Binge Eating Disorder, which is abbreviated as BED is an eating condition which is marked with recurring periods of quickly eating too much food, thus making one feel uncomfortable. A person with this condition lacks self-control during the binge episodes and afterwards feels ashamed, distressed and...
- ADHD: What Is Talk Therapy?
Talk therapy can really be helpful to people living with ADHD. It’s normal for people to seek assistance from psychiatrists or professional counselors whenever they realize that they’re suffering from ADD/ADHD. You need to know that psychotherapy is very different from behavioral...
- Dr. John C. Wright PH.D.1 Danall Hall Counseling & Psychiatric Service Washington DC 20057
- Mr. Edward Chandler Wright M.A.36000 Darnall Loop Killeen TX 76544
- Dr. Jennifer Schrader Yeaw PSY.D.36000 Darnall Loop Killeen TX 76544
- Michael Louis Adams PDD36000 Darnall Loop Killeen TX 76544
- Dr. Steve Mark Larsen PH.D.1061 Harmon Ave Fort Stewart GA 31314
- Dr. Paul Daanen PSY.D.36000 DARNALL LOOP FORT HOOD TX 76544