Dr. Michael Andrew Spellacy DO
Family Practitioner7287 W Ridge Rd Fairview PA, 16415
Dr. Michael Spellacy is a family practitioner practicing in Fairview, PA. Dr. Spellacy specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Spellacy possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Philadelphia Coll of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 1993
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine 1993
- High Cholesterol
- Ear Infection
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- MemberAmerican Osteopathic Association, DO
- Millcreek Community Hospital
Dr. Michael Andrew Spellacy DO's Practice location
Fairview, PA 16415Get Direction
Dr. Michael Andrew Spellacy DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Spellacy
- What Causes Endometriosis? Is It Endometriosis or Just My Period?
Many women have a difficult time during their periods, and sometimes, some may confuse painful symptoms they are experiencing for simply being part and parcel of women's normal menstrual woes without suspecting that the symptoms might be due to an aggressive form of endometriosis. Endometriosis can...
- What Is Mumps: Get the Facts
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection, which is common in young children. It’s often recognizable by extremely painful swellings occurring at the side of the face, giving the individual a distinctive hamster face appearance. Other mumps-related symptoms include high body temperature,...
- Prevention of Croup
Croup is a viral infection that causes swelling of the airway. As a result, the airway becomes narrower, making it difficult to breathe. It is also accompanied by an irritation in the larynx (voice box) and trachea (windpipe). This condition is also known as laryngotracheobronchitis because the...
- Croup: Making a Diagnosis
Croup is a common viral infection among children. It causes inflammation and swelling of the trachea (windpipe) and larynx (throat). As a result, a barking cough and noisy breathing often occur. Children under five years old are the most susceptible to the condition.Children who contract croup...
- What are the Risks of Dehydration?
Children and senior citizens are more prone to dehydration, although, the problem may affect individuals in any age group. It is growing concern among health care providers as people are unaware of the complications that may arise out of dehydration or they refuse to take the implications seriously....
- Yawning Scientific Facts: Why Do We Yawn and Is It Contagious?
What is yawning?Usually, yawning is associated with boredom, fatigue, and tiredness. Yawning is also very common in animals, such as dogs, monkeys, snakes, and carnivores. Yawning is also associated with numerous superstitious beliefs.In humans, yawning is considered as a purposeful non-verbal...
- Dr. Manjot K Kang MD167 W Main Rd Conneaut OH 44030
- Dr. Adrienne L. Gerhart D.O.5165 Imperial Pkwy Girard PA 16417
- Dr. Pamela Sue Beck DO510 Cranberry St Erie PA 16507
- Dr. Victorino Ano Sandoval M.D.6900 Hamilton Blvd Trexlertown PA 18087
- Dr. Linda May Leitzinger D.O.1700 Peach St Erie PA 16501
- Dr. Michele Joan Tomczak DO4500 Pine Ave Erie PA 16504