Dr. Gary Jackson is a Chiropractor practicing in Beaverton, OR. Dr. Jackson specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Jackson seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Gary Lee Jackson DC's Practice location
Beaverton, OR 97006Get Direction
Dr. Gary Lee Jackson DC's reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- Michael T. LoGiudice18750 Willamette Drive West Linn Oregon 97068
- Catherine Kanda DC16144 SE HAPPY VALLEY TOWN CENTER DR STE 214 HAPPY VALLEY OR 97086
- Jamie Lee Harris14995 South 82nd Drive Clackamas Oregon 97015-7612
- Dr. Brian R. Timms DC5815 Ne 75th Ave Vancouver WA 98662
- Eric C. Hubbs4905 Southwest Griffith Drive Beaverton Oregon 97005
- Dr. Dennis Orell Beasley DC16771 SW 12TH ST STE E SHERWOOD OR 97140