Dr. Jacquelyn Michelle Sturm M.D.
Allergist and Immunologist1402 S Grand Blvd Saint Louis MO, 63104
Dr. Jacquelyn Sturm practices Allergy and Immunology care in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Sturm specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Sturm provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Dr. Jacquelyn Michelle Sturm M.D.'s Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63104Get Direction
SHILOH, IL 62269Get Direction
Dr. Jacquelyn Michelle Sturm M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sturm
- What Is Sublingual Immunotherapy?
Sublingual immunotherapy, which is abbreviated as SLIT, is an alternative treatment method for allergies without the use of injections. SLIT involves the administration of allergens in small doses to patients to boost their tolerance to the chemicals, thereby reducing their symptoms. Allergic...
- What Is Low or Weak Immunity in a Child?
What does the term “low immunity” mean?When you notice that your child catches a cold or the flu more often than other family members, or when it takes a long time for any wounds to heal, you begin to think that there is something wrong with your child's resistance.Low immunity is a term that...
- Recovery from Immunotherapy
Whenever a patient undergoes any medical procedure, one has to get time to recover from it and get back to life with a better outlook and a healthier body. Immunotherapy is designed to help an individual combat certain diseases, and in order to do that, there is a need for an introduction of...
- Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, Poison Sumac: The Rashes
What is poison ivy? Poison ivy (Toxicodendron radicans) is a popular plant known for causing rashes and skin irritation when one comes in contact with it.Poison ivy is a woody shrub or vine that is found in either shady or sunny locations. It can grow up to six feet tall as a shrub, or 150 feet tall...
- An Overview of Vaccinations
There are different vaccines actively used in practical medicine, specifically by pediatricians. Artificial immunization is the greatest achievement of modern microbiological technologies. It has already saved millions of lives all around the world. The production of vaccines is a sophisticated...
- What Precautions Should be Taken for Peanut Allergies?
Peanut allergies are one of the most common allergies in children, and often result in serious allergic responses. Moreover, with peanut allergy, even a small amount of allergen may result in a serious response. It is easy to predict the presence of nuts in some foods, while in some others, like...
- Dr. Robert Kocur M.D.777 S New Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Andrew S Gold M.D.10511 Old Olive Street Rd Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Susan S Berdy M.D.456 N New Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Stephanie Park M.D.1585 Woodlake Dr Chesterfield MO 63017
- Dr. Jinny E Chang MD1 Barnes Jewish Hospital Plz Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Susan Bromberg Schneider M.D.222 S Woods Mill Rd Chesterfield MO 63017