Dr. Julie Palazzolo is an audiologist practicing in Mooresville, NC. Dr. Palazzolo evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Palazzolo takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Mrs. Julie A Palazzolo M.A., CCC-A's Practice location
Mooresville, NC 28117Get Direction
Mrs. Julie A Palazzolo M.A., CCC-A's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Different Types of Alcohol Rehabilitation Program?
Alcoholism can lead to several serious complications if appropriate treatment is not rendered in time. A number of programs are now available to treat this condition. Each program differs in depending on the needs of the individual, but all of them do have some common factors too. The first step...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Gonorrhea?
What is gonorrhea?Gonorrhea is a bacterial disease that is often transmitted through sexual contact with an infected person. This disease may also spread from an infected mother to her child during delivery. It is a common bacterial infection, and it affects both men and women equally. The infection...
- How Does MS Affect Emotions?
Multiple sclerosis is by nature a very emotional condition. Just like cognitive and physical symptoms in people with MS, there are a number of emotional symptoms that are brought about by the damage of the central nervous system.One of the results of multiple sclerosis is that it attacks myelin,...
- Top 5 Signs You Might Be a Narcissist
A person may not even be aware of the fact that he is suffering from narcissism as it is extremely difficult to identify with very few symptoms. Such symptoms may only be identified by a trained therapist. A person suffering from narcissism should always consult a therapist to control his...
- Causes and Symptoms of Tonsillitis
If you look into the back of your throat, you will see two oval-shaped pads of tissue. These are the tonsils, and there is one located on each side of the throat. When the tonsils become inflamed, a condition called tonsillitis occurs. ...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- E Stratford Fallon AU.D., FAAA703 Bryant St Statesville NC 28677
- Dr. Alison Sh'ree Fuller AU.D.1065 Vinehaven Dr Concord NC 28025
- Melissa Karp AU.D4716 Buckminister Ct Charlotte NC 28269
- David Clifford Richardson AU.D.707 Bryant St Statesville NC 28677
- Dr. Hollie Bahen AU.D.1801 Old Trolley Rd Summerville SC 29485
- Justin Mcgrath AUD.1835 County Road C W Saint Paul MN 55113