Dr. Michael Ackerman is a Chiropractor practicing in Broomall, PA. Dr. Ackerman specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Ackerman seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
Doctor of Chiropractic â€“ Palmer College of Chiropractic â€“ ,Bachelors of Science â€“ Michigan State University â€“
Dr. Michael S Ackerman D.C.'s Practice location
Dr. Michael S Ackerman D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- Anthony V. Fasano409 Bridge Street Collegeville Pennsylvania 19426-3530
- Dr. Joseph J. Wang PT933 Spring Street Philadelphia PA 19107
- Shavneet Kler3411 Silverside Rd. Weldin Building Wilmington Delaware 19810
- Dr. Barry D Hazen D.C.250 W Lancaster Ave Paoli PA 19301
- Heather C. Lash408 Ridge Pike Conshohocken PA 19428
- Dr. Martin Orimenko D.C.16 East Lancaster Avenue Ardmore Pennsylvania 19003