Dr. Camilla K.b. Matthews MD
Sleep Medicine Specialist (Pediatric) | Sleep Medicine5249 E Terrace Dr Madison WI, 53718
Dr. Camilla Matthews practices Sleep Medicine in Madison, WI. Dr. Matthews studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ia Coll Of Med- Iowa City Ia 1999
Roy J Lucille A Carver College of Medicine At University of Iowa,Iowa City, Ia, United States 1999
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Sleep Medicine
- Bullying prevention: Wisconsin takes a stand.
- Effect of adenotonsillectomy on c-reactive protein levels in children with obstructive sleep apnea: a meta-analysis.
- Four-year-old girl with abnormal EEG on routine overnight polysomnogram for snoring and behavioral issues. Benign rolandic epilepsy (BRE) or benign epilepsy of childhood with centrotemporal spikes (BECTS).
- Sleep coaches: characterization of a burgeoning pediatric provider group from Internet advertisements for services.
- Deoxyribonucleic acid metabolism and virus-induced enzyme synthesis in a thymine-requiring bacterium infected by a thymine-requiring bacteriophage.
- Strong Mem Hsp U Rochester, Pediatrics
- University Of Rochester 2000
Dr. Camilla K.b. Matthews MD's Practice location
Dr. Camilla K.b. Matthews MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Matthews
- Is There a Link Between Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Speech?
Many patients experience issues in speech when diagnosed with sleep apnea. The altered speech function in OSA has led researchers to believe that there is an underlying link between obstructive sleep apnea and a speech disorder. It has been seen in both children and adults, especially if they have...
- Can Children Suffer from Sleep Apnea?
Sleep apnea is a very common sleep disorder that can affect any individual at any age, even children. It is typically caused by something that blocks the airway, thus leading to abnormal breathing while asleep. If your child snores loudly or displays other symptoms such as breathing difficulties...
- Night Terrors in Children
What are night terrors?Night terrors are a common occurrence seen in children between 3 to 12 years old. It is a sleep disorder, which tends to peak when the child is three and a half years old. Sleep is divided into two categories:...
- The Innovative Method to Detect Children’s Sleep Apnea
Sleep apnea has, for the longest time, been one of the leading causes of sleep deprival and complications with the sleep cycle of anyone who suffers from it. As said as much before, but this condition, which can equally affect persons of any gender, manifests itself as periods during sleep where the...
- Child Stops Breathing 27 Times an Hour Due to Sleep Apnea
It is during a child’s earliest years where much of their development takes place. During this time, they learn through their own observations, develop their social and mental skills, and figure out their own independence. However, some children do not have it so easy, especially for Mia Amdur,...
- Behavioral Therapy to Improve Children’s Sleep Apnea
Everyone loves a good night's sleep. Getting lots of rest during the night and waking up in the morning feeling refreshed and energized is a feeling that few things can surpass. However, more than an activity you simply partake in, getting a good night’s rest, according to Kim Cahill, RN, MSN,...