Dr. Camilla K.b. Matthews MD
Sleep Medicine Specialist (Pediatric) | Sleep Medicine5249 E Terrace Dr Madison WI, 53718
Dr. Camilla Matthews practices Sleep Medicine in Madison, WI. Dr. Matthews studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ia Coll Of Med- Iowa City Ia 1999
Roy J Lucille A Carver College of Medicine At University of Iowa,Iowa City, Ia, United States 1999
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Sleep Medicine
- Bullying prevention: Wisconsin takes a stand.
- Effect of adenotonsillectomy on c-reactive protein levels in children with obstructive sleep apnea: a meta-analysis.
- Four-year-old girl with abnormal EEG on routine overnight polysomnogram for snoring and behavioral issues. Benign rolandic epilepsy (BRE) or benign epilepsy of childhood with centrotemporal spikes (BECTS).
- Sleep coaches: characterization of a burgeoning pediatric provider group from Internet advertisements for services.
- Deoxyribonucleic acid metabolism and virus-induced enzyme synthesis in a thymine-requiring bacterium infected by a thymine-requiring bacteriophage.
- Strong Mem Hsp U Rochester, Pediatrics
- University Of Rochester 2000
Dr. Camilla K.b. Matthews MD's Practice location
Dr. Camilla K.b. Matthews MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Matthews
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Agony of a Little Girl Diagnosed with Sleep Apnea
People often say they slept like a baby after a restful night of sleep. However, that is not always the case, especially for kids suffering from obstructive sleep apnea. Sadly, most parents are not aware of this issue and it can become a very difficult problem to deal with, a problem that can affect...
- The Innovative Method to Detect Children’s Sleep Apnea
Sleep apnea has, for the longest time, been one of the leading causes of sleep deprivation and complications with the sleep cycle of anyone who suffers from it. As said as much before, but this condition, which can equally affect persons of any gender, manifests itself as periods during sleep where...
- Can Children Suffer from Sleep Apnea?
Sleep apnea is a very common sleep disorder that can affect any individual at any age, even children. It is typically caused by something that blocks the airway, thus leading to abnormal breathing while asleep. If your child snores loudly or displays other symptoms such as breathing difficulties...
- The Negative Impact Sleep Apnea Can Have on a Child's Memory
Many already know that the pauses in breathing for a long period of time are what defines sleep apnea. However, what many may not know is that this disorder affects 1 out of 4 children and may occur between the ages of 2 and 8 years old. The American Sleep Apnea Association indicated that...
- Night Terrors in Children
What are night terrors?Night terrors are a common occurrence seen in children between 3 to 12 years old. It is a sleep disorder, which tends to peak when the child is three and a half years old. Sleep is divided into two categories:...