Dr. Christopher A Frothingham D.O.
Neurologist | Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM5331 Sw Macadam Ave Suite 380 Portland OR, 97239
Dr. Christopher Frothingham practices Neuropathology in Portland, OR. Dr. Frothingham studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
University of New England / Main Campus 2001
Dr. Christopher A Frothingham D.O.'s Practice location
Portland, OR 97239Get Direction
SACO, ME 04072Get Direction
Dr. Christopher A Frothingham D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Frothingham
- How to Explain MS to Friends
Often times, words don’t come out the way they should when you try to talk about serious issues such as health. Talking about multiple sclerosis can be difficult because it is often an “invisible” illness. Many of the symptoms of MS cannot be seen and it may be harder for friends to understand...
- Sending a Protein to Space for Parkinson's Research
The Michael J. Fox Foundation is the world's largest nonprofit foundation for Parkinson's research. The foundation is dedicated to helping find a cure for Parkinson's disease. It also strives to help make the therapies that are currently available to people with Parkinson's better. There are many...
- What Is Shivering: 15 Conditions That Might Cause Chills
What is shivering?Exposure to cold or rapid shifts in temperature usually causes uncontrollable shivering. However, many other possible causes can cause shivering or chills. An uncontrollable shivering that persists for a longer time may indicate an underlying illness that requires immediate medical...
- The Struggle of a Disabled Traveler Looking to Make a Living
Richard Kuppusamy is a man who has to constantly travel for his work. Every 3 weeks, Kuppusamy boards a plane bound for whatever destination in order to earn a living. The only problem is: Richard suffers from a rare condition called spina bifida, a malformation of the spine that renders the patient...
- Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s Disease: It Isn't EasyTony led a normal life just like many of us. He was approaching his fifth to sixth decade, and he was the head of an engineering department--capable of making decisions and recalling those decisions. But suddenly, communication with his wife and children was...
- Progression of Multiple Sclerosis Could Affect Sense of Smell
For individuals that live with multiple sclerosis, they know that managing the disease and trying to maintain some degree of health is a difficult task. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis can be far-reaching since it is a disease that affects the central nervous system, and this means that sometimes...
- Dr. Anup Panduranga M.D.364 South East 8th Avenue Hillsboro Oregon 97123
- Dr. Juliana Lockman MD1040 Nw 22nd Ave Portland OR 97210
- Dr. Christina E Peterson MD15259 Se 82nd Dr Clackamas OR 97015
- Dr. Eve Leah Klein M.D.3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239
- Dr. Michele Kimberly Mass MD3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239
- Dr. Michael S Mega MD, PHD9155 Sw Barnes Road Portland OR 97225