Dr. Henry Joseph Legere III, MD
Pediatrician5656 Bee Cave Rd G201 Austin TX, 78746
Dr. Henry Legere III is a pediatrician practicing in Austin, TX. Dr. Legere III is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Legere III diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Legere III can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Dr. Henry Joseph Legere III, MD's Practice location
Austin, TX 78746Get Direction
Austin, TX 78759Get Direction
AUSTIN, TX 78746Get Direction
- Teen with Autism Creates Artificial Intelligence Prototype
When educators are faced with a child that responds differently in a classroom environment that what is typically expected, teaching that child can be a daunting task. It’s not uncommon knowledge that children with autism, especially if they have a more severe form of autism, don’t always...
- Impetigo: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, and Home Remedies
What is impetigo?Impetigo is also known as "school sores". It is a common bacterial skin infection that occurs in infants and young children, especially preschoolers. Although it is common among children, adults can get impetigo, too.The two types of bacteria that can cause impetigo...
- Children Who Snore May Develop Behavioral Problems
A new study shows that snoring, breathing through one's mouth, and stopping breathing while asleep may lead to behavioral problems in children. Earlier studies have shown that these disorders in sleeping are known as hyperactivity.The study recruited pregnant women who were due to deliver between...
- What Is an Orchiopexy Surgery?
Orchiopexy is a surgical procedure that corrects the position of undescended testicles inside the scrotum. Orchiopexy is performed to male children to correct cryptorchidism, a medical term used for any undescended testicles. Orchiopexy can also be performed to male adults or adolescents, which may...
- Friendly Venues Accommodate Guests on The Autism Spectrum
Children on the autism spectrum are often sensitive to bright lights and loud noises. They also tend to find it difficult to remain still or quiet. This is why for a majority of families with a child on the autism spectrum, going out to a restaurant is an overwhelming and daunting proposition. Let...
- Oral Thrush in Babies: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Oral thrush is a common type of yeast infection in babies. The infection is also called as oral candidiasis, which causes irritation in and around the baby's mouth. Oral thrush is said to affect babies of any age, but is more commonly seen in babies who are younger than 6 months old....
- Dr. Elizabeth Reidy MD4201 Bee Caves Rd Austin TX 78746
- Dr. Valerie G Wheelock M.D.7004 Bee Cave Rd Austin TX 78746
- Dr. Jerome J. Hudson M.D.925 Westbank Drive Austin TX 78746
- Dr. Lisa Wurzel Hutchens M.D.4201 Bee Cave Rd Austin TX 78746
- Dr. Elaine Leigh Hamilton M.D.5656 Bee Cave Rd Austin TX 78746
- Dr. Sarah Lynn Jones M.D.2499 S Capital Of Texas Hwy Austin TX 78746