Dr. Carl Johnson is an internist practicing in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Johnson specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Johnson provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ of Ar Coll of Med, Little Rock Ar 1986
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College of Medicine 1986
- Transient Ischemic Attack (tia)
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Hosp Of Arkansas, Internal Medicine
- University Hospital Of Arkansas
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences Affiliated Hospitals
Mr. Carl L Johnson MD's Practice location
Little Rock, AR 72204Get Direction
Mr. Carl L Johnson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Johnson
- When and How Is Ferrous Sulfate Used?
What is ferrous sulfate?Ferrous sulfate is a form of iron that can be obtained through supplements. Our bodies mostly get iron through the different types of food we consume. Iron becomes a part of myoglobin and hemoglobin once it is inside the body. Myoglobin enables the storage of oxygen in...
- Alternative Treatments for Hypothyroidism
Hypothyroidism refers to the medical condition in which the thyroid gland is unable to produce an adequate amount of hormones. These hormones are extremely important in various body functions. Low levels of thyroid hormone may result in the characteristic symptoms of hypothyroidism. This condition...
- Can Snacking Help Promote Weight Loss?
You may find yourself wondering how to maintain a healthy and slim physique without eliminating snacks. In the past, diet programs often eliminated snacking as the first and fastest way to reduce calories. Today, common knowledge is that snacks don't prevent weight loss if smart choices are made. In...
- How Your Father’s Genes Can Affect Your Ovarian Cancer Risk
It is well known that inherited mutations in BRCA1/BRCA2 genes increase the risk of breast and ovarian cancers, as well as other types of cancer. An altered mutation in the BRCA1 or BRCA2 gene can be inherited from an individual’s mother or father. ...
- Where Exactly Does the Pain Occur During Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a disease that is mostly known as the rupture of the appendix. The human appendix is considered to be a vestigial structure. Vestigial means lacking meaningful work, or the evolving of a part of the body to take on a new shape, or an organ that has...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Dr. David Dongjie-Liu M.D.1 St. Vincent Circle Little Rock Arkansas 72205
- Dr. Aya Rifai MD4301 W Markham St # 783 Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Elizabeth Carol Gath M.D.1375 Washington Ave Albany NY 12206
- Dr. Muhammad Waqas MD600 Moye Blvd Greenville NC 27834
- Dr. Robert Cheek MD4301 W Markham St # 783 Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Eric C Pierce M.D.505 W Pershing Blvd North Little Rock AR 72114