Steven Hetrick is a preventative medicine specialist practicing in San Antonio, TX. Hetrick specializes in the health of individuals, communities, and particular populations, focusing on how to protect and maintain health as well as prevent disease and dangers. As a preventative health specialist, Hetrick participates in the planning and evaluation of health services, researches diseases in specific populations and helps manage health care organizations. Preventative medicine specialists can specialize further in aerospace medicine, occupational medicine, or public health and general preventive medicine.
Education and Training
Uniformed Services Univ Of The Hlth Sci- Bethesda Md 1988
Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences F. Edward Hebert School of Medicine 1988
Preventative MedicineAmerican Board of Preventative MedicineABPM
- Wilford Hall Med Ctr Aetc, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology Malcolm Grow Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Steven Matthew Hetrick MD, MPH's Practice location
San Antonio, TX 78235Get Direction
JBSA--LACKLAND, TX 78236Get Direction
Dr. Steven Matthew Hetrick MD, MPH's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for Occupational Therapy
There really is no single way to prepare for occupational therapy or any other forms of therapy for that matter. Treatment of disease is straightforward. The tests are known and the diagnosis is definitive. If the medication is tested and the side-effects are known, then the recovery time can be...
- Alternative Treatments for Autism
Many parents of children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, prefer to consider alternative treatments to help improve overall health and behavioral problems.The effectiveness and safety of all alternative treatments has not been fully researched. Every treatment therefore will not work...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- Why Is the Cause of Multiple Sclerosis Unknown?
It is a challenging experience for a doctor to break the news of the disease to a patient suffering from multiple sclerosis (MS) as the cause of the disease is unknown.Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease where the immune system attacks its tissues. It is a progressive neurological disorder....
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- What Conditions Warrant Occupational Therapy?
In general, therapy refers to an attempt of diagnosing a health problem upon identification. Various forms of therapy have been created to address different health problems. Occupational therapy (OT) is among the newer forms of therapies which is very closely related to physical therapy (PT), but is...
- Dr. Forrest Douglas Littlebird DO, MPH, DTMH2513 Kennedy Cir San Antonio TX 78235
- Dr. Philip Laird Gould M.D., MPH2513 Kennedy Cir San Antonio TX 78235
- Dr. Albert Henry Bonnema M.D.2509 Kennedy Cir San Antonio TX 78235
- Ronald Shane Day D.O., M.P.H.2601 Louis Bauer Dr San Antonio TX 78235
- Dr. Jill Catalano Feig MD, MPH2513 Kennedy Cir San Antonio TX 78235
- Dr. Richard Edward Bachmann M.D.2601 Louis Bauer Dr San Antonio TX 78235