Dr. Susan Berry is a pediatrician practicing in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Berry is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Berry diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Berry can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Ks Sch of Med, Kansas City Ks 1978
Medical GeneticsAmerican Board of Medical GeneticsABMG
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Mpls.St.Paul Super Doctors 2012
- Mpls.St. Paul Magazine Top Doctor 2012
- Best Doctors in America 2009-2010
- Member Minnesota Medical Association/Twin Cities
- Fairview-Univ Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- University of Minnesota (Medical Genetics)
- University of Minnesota - Medical Genetics
Dr. Susan Amelia Berry M.D.'s Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55455Get Direction
Dr. Susan Amelia Berry M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is Mumps Preventable?
Mumps is a highly contagious infection caused by a certain virus. It can easily be spread from one person to another; therefore, prevention is very important. The MMR vaccine is the surest way to prevent mumps. Common symptoms associated with mumps include painful inflammation on the cheeks or...
- The Keto Diet for Weight Loss
The ketogenic diet is a high-fat, low-carb, adequate-protein diet that was designed by Dr. Russell Wilder in 1924. It became popular then for its effectiveness not only in treating epilepsy but in weight loss. After a few years, the popularity of the ketogenic diet began to wane as new...
- What Do Head Lice Eggs Look Like?
Lice lay their eggs called nits, which are placed on the hair shaft. Nits look more like dandruff but they cannot simply be shaken out of the hair like dandruff. To get rid of lice eggs, you have to follow certain steps and make sure that their eggs or nits are completely removed from the...
- What Are the Treatment Options for Chickenpox?
What should I do if my child has the chickenpox?...
- 5 Tips on Living with Strep Throat
Strep throat is an infection that causes sore throat or pharyngitis. It is usually called an infection of the tonsils and throat. Strep throat is caused by bacteria living in the nose and throat known as group A streptococcus. Just like other bacterial infections, you can get the disease from a...
- Father's Age at Conception Can Affect Social Development in his Child
It has been known for a while now, but not fully understood why, that the age of parents can have an effect on the child's chance of being on the autism spectrum. The full reasons why are not known, but there are some ideas. To examine the potential reasons, recently a study looked at behavioral...
- Dr. Christina Lee Mikesell D.O.420 Delaware St Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Mark Richard Schleiss MD516 Delaware Street Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Woei Eng M.D.420 Delaware St Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Bryce Anthony Binstadt M.D., PH.D.420 Delaware St Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Elizabeth Ann Braunlin M.D.516 Delaware Street Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Emily Jean Yonke M.D.420 Delaware St SE, MMC 391 Minneapolis MN 55455