Dr. Maria Sembrano Granthom MD is a top Doctor in Freedom, CA.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Maria Sembrano Granthom MD is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Maria Sembrano Granthom MD is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Maria Sembrano Granthom MD is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Freedom, CA, Dr. Maria Sembrano Granthom MD is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Cebu Institute of Medicine 1968
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Vaginal Prolapse
- Gestational Diabetes
- St Joseph Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology; St Joseph Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Exempla St Joseph Hospital Program
Dr. Maria Sembrano Granthom MD's Practice location
Freedom, CA 95019Get Direction
Dr. Maria Sembrano Granthom MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Granthom
- What Are the Symptoms of Diarrhea?
Frequent bowel movement characterized by loose and watery stools is referred to as diarrhea. In simple terms, it is exactly opposite to constipation and this condition is very common. It is not very serious and can be treated by simple home remedies and over-the-counter medications. Diarrhea may be...
- What Is IBS? Is Irritable Bowel Syndrome a Serious Medical Condition?
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a common medical condition that is found in a large number of people. Although this condition is very common in older adults, it is also likely to affect people in younger age groups. Irritable bowel syndrome as a medical condition is known to impact as many as 25...
- 5 Tips On Living With Genital Herpes
Genital herpes is a sexually transmitted disease that affects 1 in 6 people in the United States. It is associated with causing blisters or sores on the genital areas. Genital herpes is mostly caused by the herpes simplex virus type two.Symptoms may arise during a primary infection, when a person...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Dr. Paul Jeffrey Godin MD170 Alameda De Las Pulgas Redwood City CA 94062
- Dr. Rami Dakkuri MD4007 Orchard Dr Midland MI 48640
- Dr. Konrad Ng M.D.221 E Hacienda Ave Campbell CA 95008
- Dr. Paul Frederick Ware M.D.2900 Chanticleer Ave Santa Cruz CA 95065
- Dr. Brent Culver MD2025 Soquel Ave Santa Cruz CA 95062
- Dr. Jose Mario Pauda M.D631 E Alvin Dr Salinas CA 93906