Dr. Bradley Buchbinder is a radiologist practicing in Boston, MA. Dr. Buchbinder specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
Education and Training
Boston University School of Medicine 1984
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Functional studies of the human brain using high-speed magnetic resonance imaging.
- Three-dimensional mapping of cortical thickness using Laplace's equation.
- Case records of the Massachusetts General Hospital. Weekly clinicopathological exercises. Case 1-2005. A 35-year-old woman with difficulty walking, headache, and nausea.
- Pregabalin-withdrawal encephalopathy and splenial edema: a link to high-altitude illness?
- Reply to Prilipko et al.
- Resection of a dominant-hemisphere intraventricular meningioma facilitated by functional magnetic resonance imaging. Case report.
- Susceptibility contrast imaging of cerebral blood volume: human experience.
- Contrast agents and cerebral hemodynamics.
- Functional mapping of the human visual cortex by magnetic resonance imaging.
- Case records of the Massachusetts General Hospital. Case 26-2010. A 54-year-old man with loss of vision and a rash.
- Functional magnetic resonance imaging.
- Radiographic recognition of the St. Jude Medical valve.
- Proton chemical shift imaging: an evaluation of its clinical potential using an in vivo fatty liver model.
- Functional magnetic resonance imaging for intracranial navigation.
- Contrast-to-noise ratio in functional MRI of relative cerebral blood volume with sprodiamide injection.
- Massachusetts General Hospital Program
Bradley R. Buchbinder M.D.'s Practice location
Boston, MA 02114Get Direction
Bradley R. Buchbinder M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- Thomas Ptak MD PHD55 Fruit St Boston MA 02114
- Nandita Guha-Thakurta MD9502 Pemberton Trace Houston Texas 77025
- Josser E. Delgado M.D.1736 Hartford Avenue Saint Paul Minnesota 55116
- Collin M. Torok1 Longfellow Pl Boston MA 2114
- Adam M. Bernheim55 Fruit Street Boston MA 02114
- Guilherme Dabus MD55 Fruit Street Boston MA 02114