Dr. Mary Talley Bowden M.D.
Plastic Surgeon | Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck1740 W 27th St Suite 234 Houston TX, 77008
Dr. Bowden grew up in Atlanta, Georgia and received her medical degree from the Medical College of Georgia in 1998. She was certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery in ...
Education and Training
Med Coll of Ga Sch of Med, Augusta Ga 1998
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto- Sleep Medicine
- Stanford Univ Hosp, Otolaryngology; Univ Tx Med Branch Hosps, Otolaryngology; Univ Tx Med Branch Hosps, General Surgery
- University of Texas Medical Branch Hospitals
- Stanford University School of Medicine,Stanford, Ca, United States
Dr. Mary Talley Bowden M.D.'s Practice location
Houston, TX 77008Get Direction
HOUSTON, TX 77098Get Direction
Houston, TX 77024Get Direction
Dr. Mary Talley Bowden M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bowden
- Recovery from Blepharoplasty
Eyelid incisions normally take 5 to 7 days to heal and become ready for the removal of sutures. The patient can start doing usual activities again within 7 to 10 days and wear contact lenses within 14 days.Redness and bruising around the eyes can be concealed with cosmetics. It is important for...
- Do I Need DHEA Supplements?
DHEA supplements have a multitude of uses, depending on what the individual wants to improve on or in his or her body. These supplements can be used for building muscles, it can be used as an anti-aging supplement, and it can even be used to aid general health conditions. Yet, what is DHEA? Are DHEA...
- Fat May Return After Liposuction
According to a new study published in the journal, Obesity, the fat lost by liposuction — the most popular fat removal cosmetic procedure — returns after the procedure. Researcher Robert H. Eckel, MD, professor of medicine, physiology and biophysics at the University of Colorado Anschutz...
- Alternatives Used to Treat Acne Scars
Dermal FillersDermal fillers are used to improve the appearance of scars that have recessed. Common substances that are used as fillers and injected into the scars include collagen, hyaluronic acid, and fat. However, in order to maintain this look, you need to have injections repeatedly unless you...
- Is Breast Augmentation costly?
Getting breast implants is often a difficult decision to make for women. Apart from it being expensive there are no guarantees on the result and the risks involved.The procedure involves placing of breast implants to produce more shapely and larger breasts or to make them even. But before you...
- Is a Tummy Tuck a Good Idea?
Tummy tucks, or abdominoplasty, are a very popular option for many who have tried to drop those sagging excess skin on the abdomen. For some, the fat deposits on the skin is an inherited condition. For some others the skin become flaccid with a sudden weight loss leading to odd looks. Abdominoplasty...
- Dr. Rahul Nath MD6400 FANNIN STREET Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Christopher Lovell Hankins M.D.2813 Smith Ranch Road Pearland TX 77584
- Dr. Azita Madjidi MD6624 Fannin Street Houston Texas 77030
- Wilberto Cortes50 Briar Hollow Houston Texas 77027
- Dr. John Tuan Nguyen M.D.2414 La Branch St Houston TX 77004
- Dr. James F. Boynton M.D.1900 St. James Place Houston Texas 77056