Dr. David Shie is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Dayton, OH. Dr. Shie specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Shie can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Shie can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Oh State Univ Coll of Med, Columbus Oh 1975
Ohio State University College of Medicine And Public Health,Columbus, Ohio, United States 1975
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Riverside Methodist Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Riverside Methodist Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Dr. David William Shie M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. David William Shie M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Ovarian Cancer: Why Do I Need a Hysterectomy?
Ovarian cancer is one of the most common cancers in women. Known to rapidly grow, the cancer can progress from early to advanced stages within a year. Therefore, many a times, the patient reaches the doctor only at the very end.To be diagnosed with ovarian cancer means that you are at a very high...
- What Could an Itchy Vulva Mean?
IntroductionThe vulva is the external part of the female genitalia, which includes the skin between the anus and the vagina, and the lips of the vagina. An itchy vulva is medically called pruritus vulvae. It is normal for women to experience a slight vulvar itch, but if you have an uncomfortable...
- Breast Cancer: Signs, Symptoms, and Diagnosis
Breast cancer is the second most common cause of cancer related deaths in women. If breast cancer is diagnosed early, you are more likely to have a better outcome. So, it is always best to know the common signs and symptoms of breast cancer. Most women suffering with breast cancer may not show any...
- Over the Coutner Remedeis for UTI's: What Works?
There are various remedies to treat urinary tract infections (UTIs), but the most common and arguably the most reliable are over-the-counter medications. These are thoroughly tested medications that have shown to have minimal side-effects, and are strong enough to destroy the bacteria causing the...
- Which Specialist Performs a Hysterectomy?
In the U.S., hysterectomies are second only to cesarean deliveries among the most widely-adopted surgical practices, and the number of women opting to go under the knife exceeds half a million annually. Your choice of specialist for the surgery depends entirely on the nature and seriousness of the...
- 5 Tips on Living with Ovarian Cancer
Ovarian cancer is a very serious condition. Sadly, in a decent amount of cases, this horrible disease has a fatal outcome. That’s why people who are suffering from ovarian cancer should really take this illness seriously. The most important thing you need to remember is to visit your doctor much...
- David Nicholson D.O.4120 West Franklin Street Bellbrook Ohio 45305
- Dr. Stuart Alan Weprin M.D.3533 Southern Blvd Dayton OH 45429
- Dr. Heather Lynn scott Pulaski MD234 Goodman St Cincinnati OH 45219
- Dr. Steven R Lindheim MD2123 Auburn Ave Cincinnati OH 45219
- Dr. Kamlesh Chhabildas Sanghvi M.D.6310 N Main St Dayton OH 45415
- Dr. Kimberly A Warren D.O.7740 Washington Village Dr Dayton OH 45459