Dr. Ajay Kumar Upadhyay MD is a top Doctor in Oakland, CA.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Ajay Kumar Upadhyay MD is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Ajay Kumar Upadhyay MD is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Ajay Kumar Upadhyay MD is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Oakland, CA, Dr. Ajay Kumar Upadhyay MD is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Maulana Azad Med Coll- Univ Of Delhi- New Delhi- Delhi- India 1978
University of Delhi / Maulana Azad Medical College 1980
Maulana Azad Medical
Butler University in Indianapolis 1980
Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans 1985
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Antioxidant property of Smilex china Linn.
- A new flavanone, reflexin, from Cuscuta reflexa and its selective sensing of nitric oxide.
- Rate of degradation of lambda-cyhalothrin and methomyl in grapes (Vitis vinifera L.).
- Field evaluation of a previously untested strain of biolarvicide (Bacillus thuringiensis israelensis H14) for mosquito control in an urban area of Orissa, India.
- Degradation kinetics and safety evaluation of buprofezin residues in grape (Vitis vinifera L.) and three different soils of India.
- Intra-operative air testing: an audit on rectal anastomosis.
- Amperometric biosensor for hydrogen peroxide based on coimmobilized horseradish peroxidase and methylene green in ormosils matrix with multiwalled carbon nanotubes.
- Mechanoluminescence properties of gamma-ray-irradiated BaSO4:Eu phosphors.
- Atmospheric deposition studies of heavy metals in Arctic by comparative analysis of lichens and cryoconite.
- A case of giant appendix.
- Biomonitoring of metals in Ganga water at different ghats of Haridwar: implications of constructed wetland for sewage detoxification.
- Chromate tolerance and accumulation in Chlorella vulgaris L.: role of antioxidant enzymes and biochemical changes in detoxification of metals.
- Comparative organoleptic quality of Indian major carps collected from pond and reservoir.
- Cystic nephroma: an emerging entity.
- Amelioration of arsenic toxicity in rice: Comparative effect of inoculation of Chlorella vulgaris and Nannochloropsis sp. on growth, biochemical changes and arsenic uptake.
- Studies on sustainability of simulated constructed wetland system for treatment of urban waste: Design and operation.
- Toxic megacolon and perforation caused by Shigella.
- Arsenic and other heavy metal accumulation in plants and algae growing naturally in contaminated area of West Bengal, India.
- Effect of 0.5 mm larger donor corneal size on intraocular pressure following penetrating keratoplasty.
- Evaluation of Vitreous Substitutes in Managing Complicated Vitreo-retinal Surgeries.
- 5-Fluoro-Uracil and Low Molecular Weight Heparin in the Management of Proliferative Vitreo-retinopathy.
- Primary 360° Broad Buckling in Retinal Detachment.
- Ocular Lesions Associated with Human Immunodeficiency Virus Infection.
- Augmentation of arsenic enhances lipid yield and defense responses in alga Nannochloropsis sp.
- Management of Nucleus and IOL Drop.
- Designing and construction of simulated constructed wetland for treatment of sewage containing metals.
- OUR EXPERIENCE OF IOL IMPLANTATION IN PAEDIATRIC AGE GROUP.
- Regulation of oxidative stress and mineral nutrient status by selenium in arsenic treated crop plant Oryza sativa.
- Field trial of Bacillus sphaericus strain B-101 (serotype H5a, 5b) against filariasis and Japanese encephalitis vectors in India.
- Surgical Procedures, Cancer Surgery
- Liver Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Hiatal Hernia
- Acid Reflux
- Colon Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
- Inguinal Hernia
- Aerolase® Technologies
- Lightpod Neo
- Ny Hosp Med Ctr Of Queens, General Surgery
- Crawley Hospital 1981
- New York Hospital Queens
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital
- New York Methodist Hospital Program
- General Surgery - University of California San Diego Medical Center
Dr. Ajay Kumar Upadhyay MD's Practice location
Oakland, CA 94609Get Direction
Dr. Ajay Kumar Upadhyay MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Upadhyay
- What Is Total Knee Arthroplasty?
Total knee arthroplasty (TKA), also known as total knee replacement, is a surgical procedure in which parts of the knee joint are replaced with artificial parts or prostheses.A normal knee usually functions as the hinge joint located between the lower leg bones (tibia) and the upper leg bone...
- What is the Flat Belly Diet?
There are three basic rules for the flat belly diet:...
- This Simple Fix May Help Reduce Symptoms of Sleep Apnea
As everyone with sleep apnea knows, it slowly sucks the life out of you from a persistent state of fatigue, the inability to enjoy a recuperative night of sleep, the inability to properly oxygenate the body, and the subsequent morning headaches after a night of snoring and struggling to breathe. The...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. Stephen S Hurst M.D.77 N San Mateo Dr San Mateo CA 94401
- Dr. Bernard S Alpert M.D.45 Castro St San Francisco CA 94114
- Dr. Michael W Deboisblanc MD365 Lennon Ln Walnut Creek CA 94598
- Dr. Joel B. Beck M.D.66 Bovet Rd San Mateo CA 94402
- Dr. Louis Arthur Klein M.D.112 La Casa Via Walnut Creek CA 94598
- Dr. Bjorn Carl johan Eek M.D.901 Campus Drive Daly City CA 94015