Dr. Boris Gritzka is a pediatrician practicing in Round Rock, TX. Dr. Gritzka is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Gritzka diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Gritzka can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Freie Univ Berlin, Med Fak, Berlin, Germany 1996
Humboldt Universitaet Zu Berlin (Virchow), Medizinische Facultaet Virc 1996
Humboldt Universitaet Zu Berlin (Virchow), Medizinische Facultaet Virchow Klinikum 1996
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Baylor Coll Of Med, Pediatrics
- Baylor College Of Med 1997
Dr. Boris A Gritzka MD's Practice location
Round Rock, TX 78681Get Direction
AUSTIN, TX 78704Get Direction
Dr. Boris A Gritzka MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gritzka
- Is the MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) Vaccine Safe for My Baby?
What are some considerations with regard to vaccination?Never hide anything from your GP while he is deciding about the shots for your baby as your carelessness might have grave after-effects (side effects) for your baby. If your baby has diarrhea or is recovering from the flu, it would not be the...
- Teen with Autism Creates Artificial Intelligence Prototype
When educators are faced with a child that responds differently in a classroom environment that what is typically expected, teaching that child can be a daunting task. It’s not uncommon knowledge that children with autism, especially if they have a more severe form of autism, don’t always...
- What Is an Orchiopexy Surgery?
Orchiopexy is a surgical procedure that corrects the position of undescended testicles inside the scrotum. Orchiopexy is performed to male children to correct cryptorchidism, a medical term used for any undescended testicles. Orchiopexy can also be performed to male adults or adolescents, which may...
- What is World Autism Awareness Day?
Just like everyone else, people with autism move through substantial life changes. Their quality of life depends on the foundation that was provided during their childhood. In addition, there is ongoing support revolving around their medical, educational, social and family needs. There is no single...
- Why Are My Eyes Yellow and What Do Yellow Eyes Indicate?
Eyes speak a thousand words. This statement is not just used to describe the beauty of the eyes, but it's even true when it comes to indicating the health of the body. Our eyes can be a clear reflection of how we feel on the inside. White, clear and shiny eyes, as you would see in a baby, indicate...
- What Is Jaundice: Get the Facts
Jaundice is the yellowish color that often appears on the skin of newborns. This condition develops when bilirubin builds up in the baby’s blood. While pregnant, the mother’s liver gets rid of the infant’s bilirubin; however, after birth, the child’s liver eliminates the bilirubin on its...
- Dr. Hana Zibdeh-Lough DO60 Hospital Rd Leominster MA 01453
- Dr. Goddy T Corpuz M.D.16040 Park Valley Dr Round Rock TX 78681
- Dr. Ronald J Cornelsen M.D.3816 South 1st Street Austin TX 78704
- Dr. Durdana Asif Malik MD4207 James Casey Street Austin TX 78745
- Dr. Erin Marshall MD7200 Wyoming Spgs Round Rock TX 78681
- Dr. Elizabeth Cotton Matsui M.D.1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287