Dr. Galina Artemyeva is a hospitalist practicing in Naperville, IL. Dr. Artemyeva specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Artemyeva manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Artemyeva works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Dr. Galina Artemyeva M.D.'s Practice location
Naperville, IL 60540Get Direction
Dr. Galina Artemyeva M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Inspiring Tale of a Lupus Patient Who Hiked the Pacific Crest Trail
Lupus is, by definition, a non-specific autoimmune disease, given that the main cause of its symptoms is the production of antibodies which target the body’s cells which, in turn, may belong to any structure. Consequently, the disease often manifests as inflammatory lesions on many parts of the...
- Can a Woman's Menstrual Cycle Affect Her Voice?
Contrary to popular belief, a woman’s voice does not change with the menstrual cycle, according to a new study. This study shows that the voice remains steady during the various hormonal changes associated with the menstrual cycle, and does not become very high or shrill during any part of the...
- Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation Applauds New York State Restroom Access Legislation
People with Crohn’s and colitis understand the pain of being stuck in public with no restrooms available. The need to visit the restroom can be great, but nothing is publicly available, and upon asking an employee: “Sorry, there are no public restrooms in this building.”Perhaps because of...
- What Are the Risks to Laser Hair Removal?
What is laser hair removal?Every one wants to know the best ways to remove hair from certain areas of the body. Laser hair removal is one of the most popular methods in the United States, and the New York Times has reported that there were over a million procedures performed in 2016 alone.But is...
- "Dining With Diabetes" Reaches Penn State With its Online Course
Patients newly-diagnosed with diabetes may have a difficult time adjusting to a new lifestyle of constantly managing the disease and eliminating certain foods from their diet. Especially when they knew nothing about the disease before.The ‘Dining With Diabetes’ program was created for newly...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Sarah Shapiro50 E Bellevue Pl Chicago IL 60611
- Dr. Marlene K Henze MD1221 N Highland Ave Aurora IL 60506
- Dr. Brian Reza Poustinchian D.O.1653 W Congress Pkwy Chicago IL 60612
- Dr. Ellena Lois Boddie M.D.700 E Ogden Ave Westmont IL 60559
- Dr. Aleksandra Popovic MD15 Salt Creek Ln Hinsdale IL 60521
- Dr. Anar Atul Mashruwala M.D.1740 W Taylor St Chicago IL 60612