Dr. Tyler Riedl is a Chiropractor practicing in New Braunfels, TX. Dr. Riedl specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Riedl seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Tyler Ray Riedl D.C.'s Practice location
New Braunfels, TX 78130Get Direction
LAKIN, KS 67860Get Direction
Dr. Tyler Ray Riedl D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- Dr. Corey William Sorum D.C.173 N Interstate 35 Frontage Rd New Braunfels TX 78130
- Dr. Daniel J Maire D.C.750 Schneider Rd Cibolo TX 78108
- Dr. Korey Allen Rose D.C. 395 Landa St New Braunfels TX 78130
- Dr. Winston G Morrow510 W Court St Seguin TX 78155
- Dr. David W Burroughs D.C.28120 Us Highway 281 N San Antonio TX 78260
- Dr. Nicholas Nira D.C.750 Schneider Cibolo TX 78108