Dr. Janice M Vinson M.D.
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease3601 The Vanderbilt Clinic Nashville TN, 37232
Dr. Janice Vinson is a cardiologist practicing in Nashville, TN. Dr. Vinson specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Vinson also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Univ of Tn, Memphis, Coll of Med, Memphis Tn 1984
Georgetown University in Washington DC 1984
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Barnes-Jewish Hosp, Cardiovascular Diseases; Barnes-Jewish Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Jewish Hosp St Louis
- Jewish Hospital of Cincinnati Program
Dr. Janice M Vinson M.D.'s Practice location
Nashville, TN 37232Get Direction
Columbia, TN 38401Get Direction
Dr. Janice M Vinson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vinson
- What Are Antihypertensive Drugs?
IntroductionMedications that help treat hypertension are called antihypertensive drugs, which are divided into different categories. These medications work differently with different side effects. Because there are many antihypertensive drugs available, finding the best medication and treatment plan...
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- Arterial Disease is Constantly Undiagnosed in Women
Many women in United States is having peripheral artery disease (PAD), out of which, many are not diagnosed. The American Heart Association has called for a ‘Go Red for Women’ campaign to have increased participation to identify and diagnose this disease in women. The association also invites...
- What Are the Best Ways to Lower Blood Pressure?
Blood pressure above 140/90 mm Hg is considered hypertension, and is one of the most prevalent and preventable conditions. High blood pressure is one of the causes of about 15% of deaths in the country, and also increases the risk of heart attack and stroke. Not to mention the risks of aneurysms,...
- Your Stress Can Trigger Another Heart Attack
According to a new study, survivors of a heart attack who get angry easily and are stressed out will have increased chances of another heart attack. In this study, about 50% of the heart attack survivors who had very high scores for anger and stress on the psychological tests had a fatal or...
- Stem Cell Treatment Heals the Damage Caused by Heart Attacks
A new study has shown that muscle damage due to a heart attack can be corrected by stem cell treatment. This included a small number participants, but they have shown that stem cell treatment is an effective method to help patients recover from a heart attack. The study was directed by Eduardo...
- Dr. Arthur E. Constantine M.D.4230 Harding Rd Nashville TN 37205
- Jorge M. Balaguer1215 21st Avenue Nashville Tennessee 37232
- Dr. Adam Prudoff MD3601 Tvc Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Mark Freeman Aaron M.D.4230 Harding Rd Nashville TN 37205
- Dr. Steven S Humphrey MD395 Wallace Rd Nashville TN 37211
- Dr. Brian R Long MD3443 Dickerson Pike Nashville TN 37207