Dr. Andrea Williams is a Dentist practicing in Gilbertown, AL. Dr. Williams specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Andrea Lenette Williams D.D.S.'s Practice location
Gilbertown, AL 36908Get Direction
PEARLAND, TX 77581Get Direction
Dr. Andrea Lenette Williams D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- Dr. Leanne L Mcdonald D.M.D.325 E Pushmataha St Butler AL 36904
- Mr. Alexander C. Coleman MD140 Front St Gilbertown AL 36908
- William Britt Morris DMD304 Hendricks Ave Butler AL 36904
- Dr. Jimmy Cleveland White D.M.D.123 W Alabama St Butler AL 36904
- Julie Walker Utsey DMD114 S Mulberry Ave Butler AL 36904
- Joseph M Moody DMD505 E Pushmataha Street Butler AL 36904