Dr. Herbert Ruckle is a urologist practicing in Loma Linda, CA. Dr. Ruckle specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Loma Linda University School of Medicine 1986
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Prostate Cancer
- Enlarged Prostate
- Bladder Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Birth Defects
- Testicular Cancer
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Loma Linda Univ Med Ctr, Urology; Loma Linda Univ Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Loma Linda University Medical Center Program
Dr. Herbert Ruckle M.D.'s Practice location
Loma Linda, CA 92354Get Direction
Dr. Herbert Ruckle M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ruckle
- Enuresis in Adults
What is enuresis in adults?Enuresis is the medical term for bedwetting, which is an issue most often seen in young children. However, certain adults also face this problem. In adults, it often becomes harder to talk about something, which is considered as a childhood problem. However, it is...
- What Causes Bladder Cancer?
What Causes Bladder Cancer?Bladder cancer a common type of cancer that usually begins in the cells lining your bladder, which is also referred to as the transitional epithelium. Just as the other types of cancer, bladder cancer develops into a life-threatening condition. However, 50% of its cases...
- Does AZO Work for UTIs?
What is AZO?AZO is an analgesic that relieves urinary discomfort caused by a urinary tract infection or catheter use. It is a brand name for phenazopyridine hydrochloride. It eases the pain in the urinary tract by soothing the mucous membranes. However, its exact mechanism remains unknown.The active...
- Is Syphilis Curable?
Syphilis is a venereal disease caused by the bacterium Treponema pallidum. It is sexually transmitted and takes second place among the most dangerous STDs after HIV. It has four stages, among which primary and secondary are the most infectious. It is also transmitted from an infected pregnant...
- Is This Genital Herpes or do I have Cold Sores?
Herpes is caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV). This virus causes both genital herpes and oral herpes (cold sores). However, the strain varies, with the herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV1) causing cold sores while the herpes simplex type 2 (HSV2) causes genital herpes. HSV1 is mostly transmitted...
- What Medications Are Used for Prostate Cancer?
Prostate cancer treatments can be administered to cure cancer or to manage or alleviate its symptoms. There are several ways of treating prostate cancer and the treatment options depend on various factors such as:...
- Dr. Robert R. Torrey MD345 Terracina Blvd. Redlands California 92373
- Dr. Franklin M Chu MD489 E 21st St San Bernardino CA 92404
- Dr. Ivan S. Lee MD10800 Magnolia Ave Riverside CA 92505
- Dr. Alex G Batta MD7117 Brockton Ave Riverside CA 92506
- Dr. Ralph A Highshaw MD10683 Magnolia Ave Riverside CA 92505
- Dr. Manouchehr Lalehzarian MD9961 Sierra Ave Fontana CA 92335