Dr. Evan Wright is a general practitioner practicing in Portsmouth, VA. Dr. Wright does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Wright provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Dr. Evan Michael Wright D.O.'s Practice location
Portsmouth, VA 23708Get Direction
Patuxent River, MD 20670Get Direction
SHREWSBURY, NJ 07702Get Direction
Dr. Evan Michael Wright D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 10 Tips on Living with Bursitis
Bursitis is a condition that causes inflammation and pain around the joints. This can happen in the tendons, muscles, or even bones. It is brought by inflammation of the bursa. Bursa is a fluid-filled sac that acts as a cushion around your joints. Usually, when your joints are subjected to excess...
- How is Head Lice Diagnosed?
Head lice are small insects found on the skin of the human scalp, eyebrows and eyelashes. Head lice are most commonly found among children but can also be seen on adults. They are generally harmless and can stay and live in the hair for a long time if left untreated.Head lice usually display no...
- Restless Legs Syndrome: Get the basics
Restless Legs Syndrome: Get the basicsRestless legs syndrome also referred to as Willis-Ekbom disorder is a very common condition affecting the nervous system causing an irresistible desire to move the legs.The condition can also trigger an irritating crawling or slinking condition in the feet,...
- Home Remedies for Dry Cough: 10 Ways to Treat Dry Cough Naturally
Whenever there is any blockage or irritant in your throat or upper passage of the airway, the brain sends a signal to your body to get rid of the foreign element by coughing. There are two types of cough, the first one being wet cough and the second is called dry cough. Both are associated with...
- Can Certain Diets Alleviate the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
There have been speculations about the positive effects of diet on alleviating the symptoms of multiple sclerosis. Although doctors and researchers have yet to come up with sufficient evidence to prove the validity of this claim. However, a well-balanced diet is nonetheless essential to MS sufferers...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Dr. Michele Jane Gonzalez M.D.ATLANTIC DERMATOLOGY ASSOCIATES VIRGINIA BEACH VA 23454
- Dr. Leovigildo Gangoy M.D.5156 Crystal Point Dr Virginia Beach Virginia 23455
- Dr. Rebecca Marie Smullen MD620 John Paul Jones Cir Portsmouth VA 23708
- Dr. Casey Oliver Hurst MD704 Thimble Shoals Blvd Newport News VA 23606
- Claude C Benham M.D.321 Sierra Dr Chesapeake VA 23322
- Dr. Monica D Ormeno D.O.620 John Paul Jones Cir Portsmouth VA 23708