Dr. Margarita Macias is a pediatrician practicing in Roswell, NM. Dr. Macias is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Macias diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Macias can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
University of the East/Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center College of Medicine 1989
- Learning Disabilities
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Strep Throat
- Advocate Christ Med Ctr, Pediatrics; Advocate Christ Med Ctr, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
- Advocate Christ Medical Center Program
Dr. Margarita Reloza Macias M.D.'s Practice location
Roswell, NM 88201Get Direction
Dr. Margarita Reloza Macias M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Macias
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- What Do Head Lice Eggs Look Like?
Lice lay their eggs called nits, which are placed on the hair shaft. Nits look more like dandruff but they cannot simply be shaken out of the hair like dandruff. To get rid of lice eggs, you have to follow certain steps and make sure that their eggs or nits are completely removed from the...
- How to Get Rid of Smegma?
What is Smegma?In uncircumcised males, smegma is a sebaceous matter made up of oil and dead skin cells, which accumulates under the foreskin. In females, it accumulates around the folds of the labia. It is not a serious condition and not a sexually transmitted infection. However, a smegma buildup...
- What Is Neonatal Lupus?
Neonatal lupus is a not so common autoimmune disease. It is not true lupus as all the symptoms will completely disappear after 6 months of age. Neonatal lupus is also known by several other terms. The condition is also called as:...
- What to Do If a Child Has a Febrile Seizure?
Febrile SeizureA febrile seizure usually occurs when your child has a fever or high body temperature. It can also happen without brain inflammation or certain metabolic disorders. Even though febrile seizures occur with fever, you may not notice an increase in your child’s body temperature until...
- The Health Benefits of Vitamin A
Vitamin A is a group of fat soluble vitamins that plays a major role in the function of our immune system as well as in vision and cellular communication. Vitamin A serves several important functions that help us to maintain a healthy body. It is important in helping to keep our eyesight,...
- Dr. Michael P. Marquardt M.D.813 N Washington Ave Roswell NM 88201
- Dr. Chandra sekhar Yangalasetty MD200 W Wilshire Roswell NM 88201
- Dr. Gonzalo Corona-gonzalez MD200 W Wilshire Blvd Roswell NM 88201
- Dr. Abelardo Garcia M.D.813 N Washington Ave Roswell NM 88201
- Dr. Beverley Ann Elliott M.D.813 N Washington Ave Roswell NM 88201
- Dr. Daniel W Kowals MD813 N Washington Ave Roswell NM 88201