Kasey Henderson is a physical therapist practicing in Midlothian, VA. Kasey Henderson specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Kasey Henderson can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Kasey Henderson will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Kasey Henderson DPT's Practice location
Midlothian, VA 23114Get Direction
Kasey Henderson DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Can You Get Back Pain From Stress?
Sometimes, the pressures of life become too much to handle, and stress becomes the norm. When stress lasts for too long, it becomes a source of many health complications. The effects of stress are only in the mind in most cases. However, extreme cases of stress may affect some parts of the body in...
- Selecting a Fibromyalgia Treatment Team
A treatment team should be viewed as a partnership in which each member brings unique and important skills, and expertise. Combined treatment approaches are proven to have more effectiveness in the treatment of fibromyalgia, but it takes time and effort to pull together the right group of people. ...
- Understanding the Different Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Since MS does not progress in the same manner, professionals have divided the disease into four phenotypes based on the manner in which the disease progresses. The four types of multiple sclerosis are Clinically Isolated Syndrome, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple...
- 5 Tips to Prevent Shin Splints
What are shin splints?Shin splints are characterized by pain along the inner portion of the shin bone (the long bone below the knee). Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). They commonly occur in people who participate in strenuous physical activities and sports such as...
- Mrs. Jennifer Mayhew Hays MPT2000 Bremo Road Richmond VA 23226
- Mr. Kevin Dintino PT, DPT6049 Harbour Park Drive Midlothian VA 23112
- Abby Gretchen Foust PT7650 E Parham Rd Henrico VA 23294
- Melissa Anne Matherly PT, MPT44 Broad Street Rd Manakin Sabot VA 23103
- E'lane Abbey DPT1201 BROAD ROCK BLVD RICHMOND VA 23249
- Daniel Andrew Cook PT5300 Hickory Park Dr Glen Allen VA 23059