Dr. Mark Edward Ohm MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)3290 W Big Beaver Rd Suite 444 Troy MI, 48084
Dr. Mark Ohm is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Troy, MI. Dr. Ohm specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Ohm can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Ohm can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine 1998
- Gestational Diabetes
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- Wm Beaumont Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- LECOMT/United Memorial Medical Center Program
Dr. Mark Edward Ohm MD's Practice location
Dr. Mark Edward Ohm MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ohm
- How to Treat Vaginal Yeast Infections Naturally
Suffering from severe vaginal itching? Does it burn when you urinate? Have you noticed unusual redness around your vagina? Do you suffer from thick, clumpy vaginal discharge? Does it hurt during sexual intercourse? If you answered to all of these in the affirmative, chances are you have what is...
- Laparoscopic Treatment of Endometriosis
Endometriosis is a disease that affects women. It is characterized by a growth of the endometrial tissue outside of the uterus. It is characterized by pelvic pain and infertility. Different treatment options are available, one of which is laparoscopic treatment. For many women diagnosed with...
- Antibiotic Use by Pregnant Women Is a Risk Factor for Crohn’s and Colitis, Study Says
The correct use of antibiotics for treating medical conditions can be a hot topic of discussion. While many antibiotics provide powerful relief for a variety of conditions, there is some discussion about the negative side effects that can occur with the use of certain antibiotics. According to a...
- Hysterectomy: What to Expect During Your Recovery
Though a hysterectomy is categorized as a major operation, more women are going under the knife for it than before, and this is mainly due to less intrusive surgical procedures that lower the pain involved, shorten surgical scars, and speed up recovery.In abdominal surgery, a T-shaped surgical...
- What Exactly Is an Orgasm?
An orgasm is the peak of sexual excitement in both men and women. It is often stimulated by genital pleasure and followed by an ejaculation in men. Sometimes, orgasm is called climaxing or coming. The heart beats faster and breathing gets heavier and quicker when you have an orgasm.In women, orgasms...
- How Effective is the Morning-After Pill?
The morning-after pill is a method of emergency contraception to prevent unwanted pregnancy. The components of these pills are levonorgestrel and ulipristal. Emergency contraception is required after unprotected sex to prevent pregnancy. One should take the drug as soon as possible after unprotected...
- Dr. Stanislaw Erazm Jaszczak M.D.2891 E Maple Rd Troy Michigan 48083
- Shyla R. Vengalil22151 Moross Road Detroit Michigan 48236
- Dr. David R. Bryant MD3980 John R St Detroit Michigan 48201
- Dr. Eiman H. El-Tag M.D.825 Bermuda Dunes Place Northbrook Illinois 60062
- Mrs. Bhanu J. Shah MD29187 Ryan Road Warren Michigan 48092
- Dr. Djamilia E. Kryukov M.D.800 West Biesterfield Road Elk Grove Village Illinois 60007