Dr. William Dimattia is an audiologist practicing in Baton Rouge, LA. Dr. Dimattia evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Dimattia takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Education and Training
Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans 1965
- Hackensack University Medical Center Program
Dr. William J. Dimattia MD's Practice location
Baton Rouge, LA 70810Get Direction
Dr. William J. Dimattia MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Understanding Social Anxiety Disorder in Parkinson's Disease
It is natural to have some kind of emotional distress, anxiety, and sadness when diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease. But SAD is not just about being sad, it is being anxious and fearful of participating in social activities. SAD is an abbreviation for social anxiety disorder also known as social...
- Understanding Seal's Lupus: What Is Discoid Lupus Erythematosus?
When Seal first emerged on the music scene he did so with an air of mystery. Who was this tall handsome singer with obvious scars on his face? How did he get them? For many years, rumors spread like wildfire about his trademark poked cheeks. Some were plausible, like the scars were likely caused...
- What Are the Risks of Breast Augmentation?
A majority of women do not have any severe complications after having breast implants or undergoing a breast augmentation surgery, although some do. An understanding of the possible risks and how to care for your implants is therefore very crucial.Since the decision on having a plastic surgery is...
- What is Neonatal Conjunctivitis?
Neonatal conjunctivitis or ophthalmia neonatorum is a type of infection that newborns contract during delivery. The newborns contract this infection in cases when the mother is infected with Chlamydia trachomatis or Neisseria gonorrhoeae.Neonatal conjunctivitis is any type of conjunctivitis that...
- What Is Pramipexole Used For?
IntroductionPramipexole is a medication that has similar effects to dopamine, which is a chemical released by nerve cells. Parkinson's disease is associated with low levels of dopamine in the brain. Pramipexole is used to treat symptoms that are associated with Parkinson’s disease such as...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Edie Tucker8080 Bluebonnet Blvd, Suite 2222 Baton Rouge LA 70810
- Ms. Kelley Ainsworth Powell MCD, CCC-A9001 Summa Ave Baton Rouge LA 70809
- Tiffany Fontenot Schexnayder CCC-A5258 Dijon Dr Baton Rouge LA 70808
- Amanda L Mccann AUD8080 Bluebonnet Blvd Baton Rouge LA 70810
- Dr. Christine Elizabeth Bartelt AU.D.6550 Sevenoaks Ave Baton Rouge LA 70806
- Dr. Jorge Hugo Martinez AU.D.15706 Professional Plz Hammond LA 70403