Dr. Ruby Saulog practices Neuropathology in Amarillo, TX. Dr. Saulog studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Dr. Ruby D Saulog M.D.'s Practice location
Amarillo, TX 79106Get Direction
Dr. Ruby D Saulog M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Saulog
- The History of Parkinson's Disease
You've probably heard of Parkinson's disease, with it affecting millions of people around the world, mostly those who are older. But do you know how it came to be? This disorder has a vast and interesting history as to how it came to be. It's essential to learn the history of Parkinson's to get a...
- Recently Approved Multiple Sclerosis Drug Shows Promise
Only 50 years ago, there was no way possible to treat multiple sclerosis. Then, in the mid-1970s, a team of researchers and doctors used chemotherapy for the first time to treat the neurological disease. Since that first treatment, more than 10 new drugs have been developed and approved. Some of...
- Second Opinions for Multiple Sclerosis: When Are They Advisable?
The decision of whether or not to seek out a second opinion during medical procedures or diagnoses is often uncertain, and many struggle to understand when or how to get one. It is important to follow these guidelines for attaining expertise from an multiple sclerosis specialist, while still...
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- Blocking Enzymes May Be the Key to Alzheimer's Treatment
Scientists at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) have been working on a potential new treatment for Alzheimer’s disease. They are honing in on the genetics involved, hoping to hijack enzymes to do the job.There are genes that turn on to help us make new memories.It’s been shown in...
- What Is Neuropathy?
Disorders that arise due to peripheral nervous system damage are referred to as peripheral neuropathy or simply neuropathy. Peripheral nerves are the nerves that connect the brain and spinal cord to different parts of the body. These nerves innervate different organs of our body, including the skin,...
- Dr. Lawrence Anthony Schaeffer M.D.1900 S Coulter St Amarillo TX 79106
- Dr. Diana Lebron MD6701 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Loara Lucille Raburn M.D.820 S Avondale St Amarillo TX 79106
- Dr. Judith E. Hogg M.D.1600 S Coulter St Amarillo TX 79106
- Mr. Sivaram Sudhakar M.D.1901 Medi Park Amarillo TX 79106
- Dr. Shivaram K. Gowdagere M.D.1500 S Main St Fort Worth TX 76104