Dr. Lisa Hodges is a Chiropractor practicing in Munster, IN. Dr. Hodges specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Hodges seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Lisa Gaye Hodges D.C.'s Practice location
Munster, IN 46321Get Direction
Dr. Lisa Gaye Hodges D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- What is Sciatic Pain?
Sciatica is the pain along the sciatic nerve felt from the lower back through the buttocks to the back of the leg. The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in the body that originates from the spinal cord in the lumbar region, and extends to the lower part of the leg. Generally, the pain is felt only on...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- Dr. Darrell S. Beauvais DC1951 W Glen Park Ave Griffith IN 46319
- Dr. Joseph C. Stewart833 U.S. 30 Schererville Indiana 46375
- Dr. Shawn J Ebaugh D.C.9121 159th St Tinley Park IL 60487
- Dr. Amy Lynne Warson D.C.10735 S Western Ave Chicago IL 60643
- Dr. Laura Jendra D.C.10761 163rd Pl Orland Park IL 60467
- Dr. James Egan DC13101 S Baltimore Ave Chicago IL 60633