Dr. Amy Everett is a pediatrician practicing in Bloomsburg, PA. Dr. Everett is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Everett diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Everett can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Lake Erie Coll Of Osteo Med- Erie- Pa 1998
Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Med 1998
- Ear Infection
- Acid Reflux
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Geisinger Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- Geisinger Med Center
- Geisinger Health System Program
Dr. Amy V. Everett D.O.'s Practice location
Bloomsburg, PA 17815Get Direction
Bloomsburg, PA 17815Get Direction
Dr. Amy V. Everett D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Everett
- Adalia Rose
OverviewAdalia Rose is an American internet star. She was born with Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome, which is a premature aging disease. This genetic condition is also commonly known as progeria. During her early infancy stage, her body was much older than the normal age. In spite of her...
- What to Expect After a Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a type of surgery that aims to correct the swelling that occurs in the scrotum. This procedure is done to repair a hydrocele.What is a hydrocele?A hydrocele is a fluid-filled sac that is located around the testicles. The accumulation of fluid in the testicles is common, especially...
- How Examining Eye Movements Can Help Diagnose Autism
When it comes to treating autism, the earlier that a diagnosis can be accurately provided, the better off the patient will be in the long-term. While some members of the medical community continue to devote research to the treatment of autism, and while that research is undoubtedly invaluable,...
- What Is G6PD Deficiency?
Introduction G6PD is actually an enzyme and G6PD deficiency occurs when there is a deficiency of this enzyme. This condition is not fatal, but in acute as well as in the chronic breakdown of red blood cells, it causes a spectrum of complaints such as jaundice. This condition is inherited and a...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- Teen with Autism Creates Artificial Intelligence Prototype
When educators are faced with a child that responds differently in a classroom environment that what is typically expected, teaching that child can be a daunting task. It’s not uncommon knowledge that children with autism, especially if they have a more severe form of autism, don’t always...
- Dr. Sofia Abraham-Hardee D.O3700 South Main Street Blacksburg Virginia 24060
- Dr. Michaelyn T Notz D.O100 N Academy Ave Danville PA 17822
- Dr. Tapash K. Sengupta M.D.425 E 1st St Bloomsburg PA 17815
- Dr. Elizabeth Scarlett MD601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642
- Dr. Agnes Sweetlin hepsibah Sundaresan M.D.100 N Academy Ave Danville PA 17822
- Dr. David F. Mckinley M.D.100 N Academy Ave Danville PA 17822