Dr. Brian Bergh practices Orthodontics in Glendale, CA. Comprehensive orthodontic treatment includes metal wires that are inserted into orthodontic brackets, which can be made from stainless steel or a more aesthetic ceramic material. The wires interact with the brackets to move teeth into desired positions. Being advanced in the field, Dr. Bergh may also use Invisalign or other aligner trays that have been designed to align a patients? smile. As an orthodontist, Dr. Bergh must recognize various characteristics of a malocclusion or dentofacial deformity, define the nature of the problem, including the etiology if possible, and design a treatment strategy based on the specific needs and desires of the patient.
Education and Training
Loma Linda University DDS 1990
University of Southern Califor MS 1992
Areas of expertise and specialization
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists
- California Dental Association
- San Fernando Valley Dental Association
- California Association of Orthodontists
- University Of Southern California School Of Dentistry
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- Rotary Club of Glendale
- Smiles Change Lives
- Glendale Healthy Kids
Dr. Brian Harold Bergh D.D.S., M.S.'s Practice location
Glendale, CA 91202Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Brian Harold Bergh D.D.S., M.S. | Orthodontist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Brian Harold Bergh D.D.S., M.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bergh
- M. m.
- M j.
- Dana p.
- Gates a.
- Gill c.
- Joanna h.
- S. s.
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Want Pearly Whites? Try These Foods
Brushing and flossing the teeth regularly helps to maintain a healthy oral cavity. Food also plays a role in keeping the teeth white and bright. Acids present in the food may erode the tooth enamel causing it to erode leading to tooth decay. Certain foods like sugar free gum, sugar free drinks,...
- Dr. Yury Geylikman D.M.D.12626 Riverside Dr, Valley Village CA 91607
- Dr. Yoram Kohanzadeh D.D.S.2024 San Ysidro Dr Beverly Hills CA 90210
- Dr. Asmath J Noor D.D.S.M.DNorwalk Village Dental Center, Norwalk CA 90650
- Dr. Araksy Avakian DMD MDS1017 N. Pacific Ave Glendale CA 91202
- Lili Mirtorabi D.D.S.,M.S13252 Hawthorne Blvd. Hawthorne CA 90250
- Kang Ting DMD10833 Leconte Ave Chs Los Angeles CA 90095