Dr. Bernard Alpert is a Plastic Surgeon serving the San Francisco bay area for more than 30 years. Dr. Alpert is experienced in Face Lifts, Blepharplasty & Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures).
Education and Training
University of Buffalo, SUNY School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences M.D. 1974
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Top Doctors 2012, 2013 Castle Connolly
- Recognized Professional 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 Who’s Who
- Brow Lift
- Neck Lift
- Eyelid Surgery (blepharoplasty)
- Chin Implant
- Juvederm & Voluma
- Professional Member American College of Surgeons
- Professional Member American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Professional Member American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Professional Member American Society of Head and Neck Surgeons
- Professional Member American Association of Plastic Surgeons
- Professional Member International Society of Reconstructive Microsurgery
- Professional Member Pan Pacific Surgical Association
- Professional Member American Society of Plastic Surgeons to International Society of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic
- Professional Member California Society of Plastic Surgery
- Professional Member International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- UC San Francisco Plastic Surgery 1978
- Davies Medical Center Microsurgery
Dr. Bernard S Alpert M.D.'s Practice location
San Francisco, CA 94114Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Bernard S Alpert M.D. | Doctor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Bernard S Alpert M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Alpert
- William c.
Smooth, organized and rewarding!.
- S. c.
Dr. Alpert was very kind and patient with me as I was so nervous to have my face lift. As it turned out, it was the best time i ever had!.
Dr. Alpert is a master at what he does and I could not be happier..
Wonderful doctor, great result!.
- C. z.
Outstanding from start to finish!.
- P. h.
I love Dr. Alpert!.
- Maureen o.
Best in SF!.
- E. s.
More than I Hoped for...and more.
- G. a.
Fabulous doctor, incredibly caring office personnel.
- Karen c.
- Nancy p.
Dr. Alpert is an outstanding, talented and compassionate doctor!.
- P. a.
I had a bicycle accident and Dr. Alpert made me look beautiful!.
Dr. B. Alpert.
- C. w.
Amazing Personalized Care and Results! .
- Stone s.
Best Plastic Surgeon and Office Staff.
- What Are the Common Lung Irritants Found at Home?
Traffic exhaust or second hand smoke are sure to trigger a number of lung issues, particularly if you are susceptible to respiratory disorders. However, there are a number of very common, yet hidden, triggers in one's household that can lead to symptoms of asthma and other respiratory ailments.There...
- What Medical Conditions Cause Sepsis?
An infection affecting any part of the body can lead to sepsis. Infected areas like the urinary tract, pelvis, abdomen and lungs mostly lead to sepsis.You can also get sepsis when admitted to the hospital. These can happen if:• You have recently undergone surgery• A urinary catheter was fitted...
- Comedian Sir Billy Connolly Wants to Participate in Research for Parkinson’s
Sir Billy Connolly,75, is a Glasgow, Scotland-born comedian who has Parkinson’s disease. He was diagnosed five years ago and says the incurable disease dominates his life. He is no longer able to act or work on his comedy shows. ...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Dr. Stephen S Hurst M.D.77 N San Mateo Dr San Mateo CA 94401
- Dr. Robert W. Kindrachuk M.D.3300 Webster St Oakland CA 94609
- Dr. Fung Lam M.D.3838 California St San Francisco CA 94118
- Dr. Rod W Perry M.D.424 28th St Oakland CA 94609
- Dr. Tatiana Goldstein M.D.525 Spruce St San Francisco CA 94118
- Dr. Eitan Homa M.D.500 Alfred Nobel Dr. Hercules CA 94547