Dr. Elizabeth Steele is an anesthesiologist practicing in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Steele ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Steele also might help manage pain after an operation.
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Stanford Hospitals and Clinics 2001
Dr. Elizabeth Ann Steele MD's Practice location
Albuquerque, NM 87131Get Direction
PORTLAND, OR 97205Get Direction
Dr. Elizabeth Ann Steele MD's reviewsWrite Review
- High School Runner Doesn't Let Autism Stop Him
Everyone has dreams to which they aspire. Sometimes life throws itself in the path and prevents someone from pursing their dream. Other times, by striving to fulfill, it’s possible to overcome difficulties which otherwise would have prevented progress.This is the case for Conner Stewart, a student...
- How to Properly Take Care of Your Eyelashes
Lush, full lashes are any woman’s dream. Avoiding a few bad habits and replacing them with some good ones may lead to beautiful, long lashes.Eyelashes have a very important role in the health of the eyes. They are protective in nature preventing foreign matter out of the eye. They also act as an...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Michelle Capdeville MD9500 Euclid Avenue Cleveland Ohio 44195
- Dr. Michael Jason Walls M.D.2845 Chancellor Drive Crestview Hills Kentucky 41017
- Dr. Shahpour Esfandiari MD9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Louis Girgis Salib MD3622 Belmont Ave Youngstown OH 44502
- Dr. Bashar N. Jouma MD9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- John Christian Klick8361 Lucerne Drive Chagrin Falls Ohio 44023