Dr. Miller Vaca is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Bronx, NY. Dr. Vaca specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Vaca can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Vaca can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ Central Del Ecuador, Esc De Med, Fac De Cien Med, Quito, Ecuador 1966
Universidad Central del Ecuador Facultad de Ciencias MÈdicas 1966
- Gestational Diabetes
- Ny Med Coll/Met Hosp Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology; St Luke'S-Roosevelt-St Lukes D, General Surgery; Queens Hosp Ctr, General Surgery; Queens Hosp Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- New York Medical College (Metropolitan) Program
Dr. Miller Vaca M.D.'s Practice location
Bronx, NY 10459Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Miller Vaca M.D. | OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Miller Vaca M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Surgical Treatment for Endometriosis
Endometriosis is rare in puberty, even though signs and symptoms of endometriosis can start with the first menstrual period. After menopause, the signs and symptoms of endometriosis disappear due to the lack of hormones.As mentioned, there is no cure for endometriosis. However, treatment includes...
- How Does Your Baby Develop During the First Trimester?
When a woman becomes pregnant, her periods stop. Pregnancy starts when the egg that has been released from the ovaries is fertilized by a sperm. It usually lasts about 40 weeks and is divided into three trimesters. The first, second and third months are considered the first trimester of pregnancy....
- Hysterectomy: What to Expect During Your Recovery
Though a hysterectomy is categorized as a major operation, more women are going under the knife for it than before, and this is mainly due to less intrusive surgical procedures that lower the pain involved, shorten surgical scars, and speed up recovery.In abdominal surgery, a T-shaped surgical...
- Birth Control Patch: Pros and Cons
What is a birth control patch?The birth control patch is a safe, simple, and affordable method of birth control. It is a transdermal patch used as a method of contraception, which can be worn on the skin of the upper arm, belly, buttocks, or back. The patch is usually changed every week for three...
- Pregnancy Symptoms
Symptoms of pregnancy vary from one woman to another and also from one pregnancy to another. One of the most common and important symptom of pregnancy is a delayed or missed period. However, some of the early symptoms of pregnancy are similar to those of menstruation, and hence are often ignored or...
- Do You Need a Bone Density Examination?
What is a bone density examination?A bone density examination is the only examination that will diagnose osteoporosis before its signs and symptoms become visible and before any bone fractures occur. With the help of a bone density test, your doctor will know more about the density and health of...
- Dr. Peter Guirguis M.D.522 3RD ST BROOKLYN NY 11215
- Anat Zelmanovich509 East 77th Street New York New York 10075
- Dr. Lucy Tamar Tovmasian M.D.420 Grand Ave Englewood NJ 07631
- Dr. Juanita Mestre-Dudley M.D.1400 Pelham Pkwy S Bronx NY 10461
- Dr. Rony Tanios Elias M.D.1305 York Ave New York NY 10021
- Roxane Handal-Orefice622 West 168th Street New York NY 10032