Dr. Miller Vaca is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Bronx, NY. Dr. Vaca specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Vaca can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Vaca can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ Central Del Ecuador, Esc De Med, Fac De Cien Med, Quito, Ecuador 1966
Universidad Central del Ecuador Facultad de Ciencias MÈdicas 1966
- Gestational Diabetes
- Ny Med Coll/Met Hosp Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology; St Luke'S-Roosevelt-St Lukes D, General Surgery; Queens Hosp Ctr, General Surgery; Queens Hosp Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- New York Medical College (Metropolitan) Program
Dr. Miller Vaca M.D.'s Practice location
Bronx, NY 10459Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Miller Vaca M.D. | OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Miller Vaca M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Alternative Treatments for Bacterial Vaginosis
Having both “good” and ”bad” bacteria in the vagina is healthy. Nevertheless, bacterial vaginosis can develop if there is an imbalance in the two types of bacteria. When there is an overgrowth of the “bad” bacteria, they can cause inflammation that is associated with a bad-smelling,...
- What Are the Different Essential Nutrients for Women?
The nutritional requirements of women differ from the nutritional needs of men. Moreover, these requirements change depending on what stage the body is in, like during pregnancy, if a woman is breastfeeding, menstruation, and menopause. The second the female body undergoes puberty, the essential...
- Pink Chair Project Celebrates Survivors of Breast Cancer
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer among American women, with the exception of skin cancers. It is also the second leading cause of death among women, after lung cancer. The American Cancer Society estimates that there are over 3.1 million breast cancer survivors in the United States,...
- Sexual and Reproductive Health Care in Young Women with Cystic Fibrosis
The Journal of Cystic Fibrosis has published recent study results on research into the sexual and reproductive health care in young women with cystic fibrosis.This study compared the sexual and reproductive health (SRH) care of those with CF to the general U.S. population. Both groups of women were...
- Why Is Ovarian Cancer So Difficult to Treat?
While many meaningful leaps forward have been made in various types of cancer in recent years, unfortunately, ovarian cancer is not one of them. This has left many experts and people who have the condition wondering, "why is it so difficult to treat ovarian cancer?"A rare conditionDiagnosis for...
- C-Sections Can Be Risky for Premature Babies
A recent study shows that smaller babies have an increased risk of breathing troubles when delivered early by C-sections compared to babies who are delivered vaginally. Many times, the reasons for the slower rate of growth of the baby are not known. Some common causes of the baby being small include...
- Dr. Peter Guirguis M.D.464 77th Street Brooklyn New York 11209
- Anat Zelmanovich509 East 77th Street New York New York 10075
- Kristin DiGregorio420 E 61st St New York NY 10065
- Dr. Janelle Luk M.D.123 W 79th St New York NY 10022
- Dr. Lucy Tamar Tovmasian M.D.420 Grand Ave Englewood NJ 07631
- Dr. Juanita Mestre-Dudley M.D.200 Garden City Plaza Garden City New York 11530