Dr. Regina M. Kaplan M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)10 James St Suite 110 Florham Park NJ, 07932
Dr. Regina Kaplan is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Florham Park, NJ. Dr. Kaplan specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Kaplan can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Kaplan can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll of Med, Brooklyn Ny 1989
State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine 1989
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Premenstrual Syndrome (pms)
- Staten Island Univ Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. Regina M. Kaplan M.D.'s Practice location
Florham Park, NJ 07932Get Direction
MADISON, NJ 07940Get Direction
Dr. Regina M. Kaplan M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kaplan
- New Cancer Drug in the UK Has Begun Clinical Trials for Advanced Cancer Patients
People with advanced tumors are often at the very end of a line of treatment options. Despite the many advances we have today in technology and modern medicine, cancer’s puzzle has not yet been solved. Many of these patients’ last days are filled with pain as they spend their last moments...
- What Are the Signs of Pregnancy?
Some of the signs of pregnancy may start early even when it is too soon to take a pregnancy test at home. Some of the first signs of pregnancy include breast tenderness, frequent urination, and fatigue. These may not be enough to tell that a person is pregnant or not, and a pregnancy test or...
- Fibroids: How Can a Hysterectomy Help Me?
Hysterectomy is a surgical procedure that entails removal of the uterus or womb. Most women choose hysterectomy to completely resolve their fibroid-related symptoms. This treatment stops menstrual bleeding, relieves pelvic pressure, suppresses the frequency of urination, and prevents the growth of...
- What are the Remedies for Menstrual Cramps?
Pain across the abdominal region and the back that occurs before and during the menstrual periods is referred to as menstrual cramps. The pain may range from mild to severe, and it can vary depending on the individual. Menstrual cramps are generally seen in girls who are overweight or obese. Those...
- How to Prevent UTIs
A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a common infection in any part of the urinary or renal system (urethra, ureters, bladder, and kidneys). In fact, it is the second most common type of infection among adults. Besides being responsible for over 8 million visits to healthcare professionals every year,...
- The Difference Between Gastric Bypass Surgery and Gastric Sleeve
Weight loss surgeries, which are also collectively referred to as bariatric surgery are done when dietary and exercise treatment plans fail to work. More often, patients undergo this kind of surgery if their health is at risk due to their heavy weight. A bariatric operation can be done to obese...
- Dr. Allan Fisher MD1 Elliot Way Manchester New Hampshire 03103
- Dr. Claudine M. Sylvester M. D.520 Pleasant Valley Way West Orange New Jersey 07052
- Dr. Khalida Sharafi MD101 Madison Avenue Morristown New Jersey 07960
- Neshi Bakshi Other1140 Stelton Road Piscataway New Jersey 08854
- Natasha R. Chinn609 Washington Street Hoboken New Jersey 07030
- Dr. Philip Kline M.D.1500 St. George's Avenue Avenel New Jersey 07001