Dr. Erin Kristine Yu M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)2201 Murphy Ave Suite 110 Nashville TN, 37203
Dr. Erin Yu, MD is one of the country's most highly rated doctors, specializing in obstetrics & gynecology. MD Yu currently practices medicine at Nashville, Tennessee. Dr. Yu graduated with a medical ...
Education and Training
Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine 1999
Vanderbilt University School of Medicine 2003
- [Effect of traditional Chinese medicine treatment on levels of blocking antibody, beta-hCG, progesterone and estradiol in spontaneous abortion].
- Enhanced Production of 2,3-Butanediol by Klebsiella pneumoniae Grown on High Sugar Concentrations in the Presence of Acetic Acid.
- Utilization of enzymatically hydrolyzed wood hemicelluloses by microorganisms for production of liquid fuels.
- Inhibition of highly productive HIV-1 infection in T cells, primary human macrophages, microglia, and astrocytes by Sargassum fusiforme.
- Steam-explosion pretreatment of wood: Effect of chip size, acid, moisture content and pressure drop.
- Inexpensive, rapid procedure for bulk purification of cellulase-free beta-1,4-D-xylanase of high specific activity.
- Butanediol production from cellulose and hemicellulose by Klebsiella pneumoniae grown in sequential coculture with Trichoderma harzianum.
- Fed-batch approach to production of 2,3-butanediol by Klebsiella pneumoniae grown on high substrate concentrations.
- Terminal branching of the respiratory electron transport chain in Neisseria meningitidis.
- L-cysteine oxidase activity in the membrane of Neisseria meningitidis.
- [Anti-free radical damage of chronic glomerulonephritis with febrifugal and diuretic medicinal herbs].
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Dr. Erin Kristine Yu M.D.'s Practice location
Nashville, TN 37203Get Direction
Dr. Erin Kristine Yu M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Yu
- Antidepressants Taken During Pregnancy can Raise the Risk of Lung Conditions in Newborns
Some of the popular antidepressants used during pregnancy may raise the risk of a rare but serious lung condition in newborns, according to a new report. In this study, researchers analyzed the data of almost 1.6 million births in five Nordic countries available at the national registry. The...
- Pregnancy Does Not Affect Breast Cancer Recurrence, Study Finds
There is a fear among some survivors of breast cancer that having a baby can cause the cancer to come back. For a while, there was no hard evidence one way or the other, so this question could cloud the mind of some women. Only ten percent of young women who have been diagnosed with breast cancer go...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- How Is Fibroids Diagnosed?
Fibroids are commonly found during a routine pelvic exam. Your doctor may feel an irregular pelvic mass in your abdomen, suggesting the presence of uterine fibroids. If you’re a woman experiencing fibroid-related symptoms, you can readily access numerous treatment options, and it’s your best...
- Everything You Need to Know About C-Sections
What is a C-section?Cesarean delivery, commonly known as C-section is a surgical procedure used to deliver a baby by making an incision in the abdomen and uterus of the mother.A C-section may be planned ahead of time or if you’ve had C-section before. Women who consider not having vaginal birth...
- New Imaging Could Predict Whether Breast Cancer Will Spread
When it comes to the treatment of any type of cancer, the earlier the disease is caught and diagnosed, the better chance of success treatment has. Medical providers have worked to develop strategies for catching breast cancer at an early stage over the recent years. Women who may be more prone to...
- Dr. Jaime Moises Vasquez M.D.2410 Patterson St Nashville TN 37203
- Dr. Nicole Leigh Heidemann MD2011 Murphy Avenue Nashville Tennessee 37203
- Dr. Michael H Hochman MD1815 S Kanner Hwy Stuart FL 34994
- Dr. Tamara L Callahan M.D.The Vanderbilt Clinic Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Leigh Simpson Redden M.D.4323 Carothers Pkwy Franklin TN 37067
- Dr. Roseann Maikis M.D.2011 Murphy Ave Nashville TN 37203