Dr. Philip Desenze is a Dentist practicing in Pompano Beach, FL. Dr. Desenze specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Philip S Desenze DDS's Practice location
Pompano Beach, FL 33060Get Direction
Dr. Philip S Desenze DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- Dr. Joseph A. Ortlieb D.D.S.313 SE 15th Terrace Deerfield Beach FL 33441
- Prof. Darren B. Snow DDS3856 Sheridan Street Hollywood Florida 33021
- Niloufar Rezakhani2999 NE 191 Street Aventura Fl 33180
- Dr. Heidi R Finkelstein D.M.D333 N.W. 70th Ave Fort Lauderdale FL 33317
- Mr. Santiago P Roldan DMD1501 Se 23rd Ave Pompano Beach FL 33062
- Dr. Maritza Lazcano Other10051 Pines Blvd Pembroke Pines FL 33024