Dr. Michael Voschin is a Dentist practicing in Brighton, MA. Dr. Voschin specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Michael N. Voschin D.M.D.'s Practice location
Brighton, MA 02135Get Direction
Dr. Michael N. Voschin D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- What are Canker Sores?
Canker sores are small, painful ulcers that develop in the lining of the mouth. These are one of the most common mouth ulcers, and the sores make eating difficult. Studies show that about 20% of the population suffer from these painful sores. Canker sores are classified into simple and complex...
- Dr. Michael A. Scialabba DDS39 Cross St. Peabody Massachusetts 01960
- Mrs. Mojgan Rahimi D.M.D.530 Boston Post Road East Marlborough Massachusetts 01752
- Dr. Mukunda Dogiparthi DMD319 Lynnway Lynn MA 01901
- Dr. Brian F. Shaughnessy D.M.D.21 Totman St Quincy Massachusetts 02169
- Dr. Maged El-Malecki D.M.D.36 Chauncy St Boston Massachusetts 02111
- Dr. Selim C Alptekin D.M.D.214 main str Ashland Ma 01721