Dr. Robert Lovern is a general practitioner practicing in Groton, CT. Dr. Lovern does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Lovern provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Dr. Robert Edward Lovern M.D.'s Practice location
Groton, CT 06349Get Direction
Dr. Robert Edward Lovern M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Could Swollen Feet Mean?
Swollen feet can be easily linked to pregnancy, standing for long hours, or injury by most people. These cases are often temporary and not a cause for concern. However, swollen feet can also be experienced by people without these factors and can be a sign of an underlying medical condition,...
- 5 Tips on Living with Hypothyroidism
Hyperthyroidism is a health condition in which the body’s metabolism becomes slow, leading to the feeling of fatigue. This is caused by an abnormally low amount of thyroid hormone in the blood. This deficiency is caused by an impaired functioning of the thyroid gland. People may develop this...
- Treatments for Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are a condition where veins are visibly inflamed, and can be felt under the skin. The most affected areas are the legs. One in every four are affected by varicose veins. Women are affected most by them, and risk increases with age.If you have evident symptoms, there are measures that...
- Health Benefits of MSM Supplements
What is MSM?MSM, or methylsulfonylmethane, is an organic compound containing sulfur, which has been used for improving the functions of the immune system, lowering inflammation caused in the body, and restoring healthy tissue.MSM has biologically-active sulfur, which is the fourth most plentiful...
- What Causes Swollen Ankles and Feet?
Swelling of the ankles and feet are a common everyday experience. Either you or a loved one may have experienced ankle swelling at some point of your lives. It is that common and is not a usual cause for concern, especially if you have been standing or walking for a long period of time. However,...
- What Is Restless Leg Syndrome?
Restless legs syndrome is a condition that causes an overwhelming sensation that urges you to move your legs. Symptoms are more prevalent during rest and become worse at night. For mild symptoms, treatment isn’t necessary since the illness will naturally pass by within a few days or weeks....
- Dr. John Christopher Daniel MDTrout Ave Groton CT 06349
- Dr. Meghan Hughes M.D.159 Trout Ave Groton CT 06349
- Dr. Marion Anderson Gregg M.D., M.P.HNaval Submarine Support Center Groton CT 06349
- Dr. Jason Gordon M.D.Naval Undersea Medical Institute(umoc-100) Groton CT 06349
- Dr. Jon Robert Vanderweele DO148 Trout Avenue Groton CT 06349
- Dr. David Graham Southerland M.D.Bldg 148, Trout Ave Groton CT 06349