Dr. Anna De la motte is a naturopathic physician practicing in NARBERTH, PA. Dr. De la motte specializes in proactive prevention and treatment. Dr. De la motte combines holistic healing methods with traditional solutions to medical illness. Providing both individual and family care, the most common ailments treated are allergies, chronic pain, digestive issues, obesity, heart disease, fertility, menopause, cancer and chronic fatigue syndrome. Naturopathic Physicians place a strong emphasis on natural remedies that add to the broad spectrum of remedies available.
Anna De la motte N.D's Practice location
NARBERTH, PA 19072Get Direction
Anna De la motte N.D's reviewsWrite Review
- Home Remedies for Chickenpox
What can relieve the itching sensation if my child has chickenpox?...
- Natural Remedies for Diaper Rash
What is a diaper rash?A diaper rash is a type of skin irritation that occurs around the thighs, buttocks, genitals, or abdomen. The affected part of the skin usually looks red and may look like it's scaled or burned. Diaper rash is commonly seen in infants and young children, although it can also...
- Peppermint Oil for Spiders: Does It Work?
A natural pest control method is the safest and nontoxic way of keeping pests away. Some spiders such as the brown recluse or black widow are poisonous spiders. There are about 38,000 species of spiders and over. Spiders are mostly found in cracks, crevices, and indoor corners at home. It is...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Parkinson's Disease
What is Parkinson’s disease (PD)?Parkinson’s disease is a chronic and progressive neurological movement disorder, which means that the symptoms of this disease gradually get worse over time. The exact cause of the disease is still unknown. There is also no cure for this medical condition, but...
- What Is Valerian Root?
What is valerian root?Valerian is a type of flowering plant and its roots are used as an herbal remedy when dried. Valerian root is used as an alternative medicine to aid in the treatment of insomnia. Other uses of valerian root include treatment for stress, anxiety, depression, epilepsy, tremors,...
- The Benefits of Turmeric in Your Diet
Turmeric is a staple ingredient when cooking curries. The beautiful yellow color it endows makes the appearance of dishes more beautiful and tempting. However, only a few know that it is a super spice that has several health benefits. Turmeric is actually an herb mainly known for its antiseptic...
- Vera Renate Torosian Strafford Avenue Wayne Pennsylvania 19087
- Dr. Lacey Early ND1 POND VIEW DR WOOLWICH TWP NJ 08085
- Dr. Harris Bob Brody HMD, CN, HMD655 West County Line Rd. Hatboro PA 19040
- Brian Mangini CMMT1990 MARLTON PIKE E CHERRY HILL NJ 08003
- Dr. Jennifer Lorraine Phillips N.D.41 W CHESTNUT AVE MERCHANTVILLE NJ 08109
- Dr. Jeremy Wolf ND1811 BETHLEHEM PIKE FLOURTOWN PA 19031