Dr. Jason Kyle-ming Chau MD
Plastic Surgeon | Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck801 Welch Rd Palo Alto CA, 94304
Dr. Jason Chau is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Palo Alto, CA. Dr. Chau specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
University of Saskatchewan / College of Medicine 2002
University Of Saskatchewan College Of Medicine 2002
- Laryngeal collision tumour: pleomorphic adenoma and squamous cell carcinoma.
- Sleepy driving.
- Minimally invasive parathyroidectomy under local anesthesia: patient satisfaction and overall outcome.
- Free tissue transfer flap reconstruction of parotidectomy defects: outcomes analysis and the utility of three-dimensional laser surface scans.
- Lingual thyroid in adults: management algorithm based on swallowing outcomes.
Dr. Jason Kyle-ming Chau MD's Practice location
Palo Alto, CA 94304Get Direction
Dr. Jason Kyle-ming Chau MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chau
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- Recovery from Blepharoplasty
Eyelid incisions normally take 5 to 7 days to heal and become ready for the removal of sutures. The patient can start doing usual activities again within 7 to 10 days and wear contact lenses within 14 days.Redness and bruising around the eyes can be concealed with cosmetics. It is important for...
- Does Ultherapy Really Tighten Skin?
What is it?Ultherapy is the only FDA approved non-surgical procedure done to lift the skin of the neck, chins and brow. It is not a surgery; it is not an injection or laser. It is an ultrasound therapy. This technique uses ultrasound to guide the clinician to the directed are of the skin where they...
- What is a Tummy Tuck?
Abdominoplasty, or a tummy tuck, is the surgical method to remove extra fat and skin from the abdominal region. Tummy tucks also help to tighten the muscles in the abdominal region giving it a fab look.This surgery can be chosen by anybody who is in good health and wants to reduce abdominal size. It...
- What Is Laser Blepharoplasty?
Some people refer to it as the eye lid lift. Blepharoplasty is a cosmetic surgery involving the removal or spreading of muscles, skin, or fats of creepy, drooling, or dark eyelids. In case both eyelids are affected, the procedures of the upper eyelid and the lower eyelid are separately undertaken....
- How Effective are Facelifts?
Facelift surgery is a cosmetic procedure that is known for reducing the age-related changes on skin, including wrinkles and sagging. Also known as rhytidectomy, this procedure is a very popular method for making one look younger. In this method, skin is repositioned after the tissues have been...
- Dr. Alexander Q. Ereso MD525 South Dr Mountain View CA 94040
- Dr. Melody Lynd MELODY LYND80 East Hamilton Avenue Campbell California 95008
- Dr. Matthew Dominic Mingrone MD2504 Samaritan San Jose CA 95124
- Dr. Kirk Anthony Churukian M.D.15047 Los Gatos Blvd Los Gatos CA 95032
- Dr. Robert M. Menard MD710 Lawrence Expy Santa Clara CA 95051
- Dr. Michael Dean Vistnes MD, FACS1515 El Camino Real Palo Alto CA 94306