Dr. Brian Greffe MD
Hematologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Hematology-Oncology13123 E 16th Ave Aurora CO, 80045
Dr. Brian Greffe is a pediatric hematologist practicing in Aurora, CO. Dr. Greffe specializes in treating children that have a blood disease or cancer. Such blood diseases include disorders of red blood cells, white blood cells and/or platelets. The types of cancers that Dr. Greffe treats include leukemias, lymphomas and certain tumors. Dr. Greffe can also treat bleeding disorders in children. Pediatric hematologists can be found in childrens hospitals, community hospitals, university medical centers and more.
Education and Training
Mc Gill Univ- Fac Of Med- Montreal- Que- Canada 1983
McGill University Faculty of Medicine 1983
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD- 1993
- 2011 Top Doctor in Denver
- 1992 Children s Choice Award Recipient Awarding Body: TCH Date
- 1988 Outstanding Young Coloradoan Awarding Body: Cherry Creek Jaycees Da
- Phi Beta Kappa Awarding Body: 1978 University of Colorado Date
- 1978 University of Colorado, Phi Beta Kappa
- Bone Cancer
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (aml)
- Dermal Aesthetics
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Board MemberAmerican Society of Hematology
- Board Member American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Member Children's Cancer Group/ Children s Oncology Group - Full
- Board Member International Society of Pediatric Oncology
- Board Member American Society of Hematology
- Member Children's Cancer Group/ Children's Oncology Group - Full
- Member International Society of Pediatric Oncology -
- Univ Of Co Sch Of Med, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology
- Children's Memorial Hospital
- Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago 1986
- University of Colorado Program A
- University of Colorado, Pediatrics - Pediatric Hematology / Oncology 1989
Experience & Accolades
- Associate Professor1999School of Medicine, Pediatrics
Dr. Brian Greffe MD's Practice location
Aurora, CO 80045Get Direction
Dr. Brian Greffe MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Greffe
- Life and Work: Maintaining a Delicate Balance
Finding the right balance between work and life can be difficult. According to psychologist Robert Brooks, PhD, the co-author of The Power of Resilience: Achieving Balance, Confidence, and Personal Strength in Your Life, most people put in extra hours at work thinking that their layoffs and...
- Risk of Kidney Deterioration Low in MS Patients, Study Suggests
Multiple sclerosis (MS) damages the nerves that send signals to the muscles, thereby making it much more difficult to control them. The nerves connected to the bladder are no exception. ...
- Study Finds 3% of Pediatric Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Cases Are Transplant Recipients
Lymphoma is a blood cancer that affects both children and adults.Lymphoma begins its growth in the lymphatic white blood cells of the lymph system. This system is a major warrior in fighting off infections and diseases. It is part of the body’s immunity team.The lymph system loops throughout the...
- How Is Leukemia Diagnosed?
Leukemia in its early stages may present no signs or symptoms, as these only appear when the leukemia cells have taken over a large number of normal blood cells. A person with leukemia is very lucky indeed if early-stage detection occurs incidentally, through a routine blood test or one done for...
PurpuraPurpura refers to purple-colored spots that are usually seen on the skin, including mucous membranes and other organs. It is also called skin hemorrhages or blood spots.Purpura is usually recognized when there is pooling of blood under the skin due to ruptured small blood vessels. The size of...
- Potential Causes of Leukopenia
IntroductionA decrease in the number of white blood cells (WBCs) is referred to as leukopenia. There are several causes for leukopenia. It may be due to certain drugs, cancer, radiation and chemotherapy for cancer, stem cell transplant, surgery, steroids, or autoimmune disorders. The immune system...
- Dr. Michael Verneris MD516 Delaware Street Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Brian R Branchford M.D.13123 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Ralph Quinones MD13123 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Rachelle Nuss MD13123 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Timothy Garrington MD13123 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Edward B Arenson M.D.799 E Hampden Ave Englewood CO 80113