Dr. Abhay K Singh MD
Psychiatrist | Psychiatry100 Campus Ave Suite 208 Lewiston ME, 04240
Dr. Abhay Singh is a psychiatrist practicing in Lewiston, ME. Dr. Singh is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Singh diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Singh may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Singh treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Education and Training
Anugrah Narayan Magadh Medical Coll, Gay, Bihar, India MD
- Characterization of a stress-responsive operon in the cyanobacterium Synechocystis sp. strain PCC 6803.
- Pleiotropic effect of a histidine kinase on carbohydrate metabolism in Synechocystis sp. strain PCC 6803 and its requirement for heterotrophic growth.
- Iron-independent dynamics of IsiA production during the transition to stationary phase in the cyanobacterium Synechocystis sp. PCC 6803.
- Growth-phase dependent differential gene expression in Synechocystis sp. strain PCC 6803 and regulation by a group 2 sigma factor.
- Reflections on the function of IsiA, a cyanobacterial stress-inducible,
- A network of genes regulated by light in cyanobacteria.
- Identification of an atypical membrane protein involved in the formation of protein disulfide bonds in oxygenic photosynthetic organisms.
- Integration of carbon and nitrogen metabolism with energy production is crucial to light acclimation in the cyanobacterium Synechocystis.
- Role of mrgA in peroxide and light stress in the cyanobacterium Synechocystis sp. PCC 6803.
- A systems-level analysis of the effects of light quality on the metabolism of a cyanobacterium.
- Environmental repercussions of cane-sugar industries on the Chhoti Gandak river basin, Ganga Plain, India.
- AEE788 potentiates celecoxib-induced growth inhibition and apoptosis in human colon cancer cells.
- Mitigation of endometriosis using regenerative cerium oxide nanoparticles.
- A global analysis of adaptive evolution of operons in cyanobacteria.
- A novel antimicrobial peptide derived from modified N-terminal domain of bovine lactoferrin: design, synthesis, activity against multidrug-resistant bacteria and Candida.
Dr. Abhay K Singh MD's Practice location
Dr. Abhay K Singh MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Singh
- What is Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder?
Post-traumatic stress disorder, or PTSD, is an anxiety disorder that a person develops after witnessing a very stressful and terrifying event. In most cases, the person must have faced a life-threatening event or an incident in which serious injury was involved. Events that trigger fear,...
- What Is an Auditory Hallucination?
Auditory hallucinations are false perceptions of sound in the absence of an external stimulus. You basically hear voices talking to you or other noises or music, which others around you do not hear. It is a very common symptom among schizophrenics. As a percentage, about 70 percent of schizophrenic...
- What Is Erectile Dysfunction: Get the Facts
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a condition in which a man is unable to get or maintain an erection long enough during sexual activity to satisfy his sexual needs. The condition was referred as impotence before medical research highlighted the underlying causes. Most men encounter erection problems at...
- Everything You Need To Know About Depression
What is Depression?Depression is a mental illness in which a person constantly feels sad, anxious, hopeless, angry, and worthless. Regardless of age, this mental instability can affect any person at any time.Types of DepressionPeople experience this mood disorder in different ways. On the basis of...
- How is ADHD diagnosed?
Anyone with a list of ADHD symptoms can speculate about the possibility of an ADHD disorder, but only a specialist can clearly determine the cause of the symptoms. Nevertheless, it’s always advisable to take note of alarming signals that may point to ADHD and report them to your general...
- Treatments for Binge Eating Disorder
Binge eating disorder can make a person’s life miserable. Actually, most people feel ashamed to come out and seek treatment. It is an easy condition to hide and someone might keep it from even the people closest to him or her. Eating disorders need a flexible treatment plan that can be adjusted to...
- Dr. Annie S. Li MD100 CAMPUS AVE LEWISTON ME 04240
- Dr. Luke W Ballenger MD100 Campus Ave Lewiston ME 04240
- Dr. Kevin Kavookjian M.D.100 Campus Ave Lewiston ME 04240
- Dr. Thaddeus T Shattuck MD100 Campus Ave Lewiston ME 04240
- Dr. Elliott J Gruen DO100 Campus Ave Lewiston ME 04240
- Dr. Jennifer L Mogul MD12 High St Lewiston ME 04240