Timothy Gilleran is a physical therapist practicing in Corte Madera, CA. Timothy Gilleran specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Timothy Gilleran can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Timothy Gilleran will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Timothy J. Gilleran PT's Practice location
Corte Madera, CA 94925Get Direction
Timothy J. Gilleran PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Physical Therapy Treat Multiple Sclerosis?
Physical therapy (PT) is vital in the rehabilitation as well as conservation of important functional abilities for somebody with multiple sclerosis. Since multiple sclerosis varies from individual to individual (and the disability progresses over time), it is essential for a physical therapist to...
- It’s Time to Fight Parkinson’s Disease Through Exercise, Says South Carolina Gym
Going to the gym regularly can significantly help to combat Parkinson’s disease. According to Cody Cooper from Grit Box Fitness, Parkinson’s progression can be delayed due to the forced intense exercise. Not only that, but it also helps a lot with the enhancing strength and stability.What is...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Understanding the Different Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Since MS does not progress in the same manner, professionals have divided the disease into four phenotypes based on the manner in which the disease progresses. The four types of multiple sclerosis are Clinically Isolated Syndrome, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- What Exercises Prevent Shin Splints?
Shin splints hurt, and if you do not take them seriously, it starts to hurt so much that you have to stop your sport or whatever physical activity you are doing. You will experience pain along the inner aspect of the shin bone, which is initially mild and only present at the end of your exercise or...
- Mindy Sue Marantz PT1200 Gough St San Francisco CA 94109
- Ms. Deborah Joan Bowes P.T.98 Chenery St San Francisco CA 94131
- Mr. Luis E Araneda P.T.901 Campus Drive Daly City CA 94015
- Ms. Ashley Ferrington DPT, PT3727 Buchanan Street San Francisco CA 94123
- Patricia Tobase PTUniversity Of California At San Francisco San Francisco CA 94143
- Wendy Katzman PT1701 Divisadero St San Francisco CA 94143