Dr. Robert Manguso is an internist practicing in Pueblo, CO. Dr. Manguso specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Manguso provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ of Co Sch of Med, Denver Co 1975
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine 1975
- Ami Presby Denver Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Denver Health Medical Center Program
Dr. Robert Louis Manguso M.D.'s Practice location
Pueblo, CO 81003Get Direction
Dr. Robert Louis Manguso M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Manguso
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- Sperm Cells Mimic Embryonic Stem Cells
Sperm cells in the testicles are able to mimic the embryonic stem cells and can develop into any of the adult cells in the body. These germ cells, also called spermatogonial cells, belong to the adult stem cells and are the precursor of sperm cells.Based on a new study published in the online...
- Don't Be off Balance: Take Up Yoga
A recent study shows that individuals who practice yoga can help to recover balance, and prevents potentially fatal falls if they have ever had a stroke. Researchers report that stroke survivors who practice specialized post-stroke yoga poses improved their balance by 34%. This is particularly...
- What Does It Mean If Your Nipple Is Inverted?
What are inverted nipples?Inverted nipples, also called as nipple retraction, nipple inversion, or invaginated nipple, is a condition in which the nipples point inward instead of out. In some women, nipple retraction can be present at birth. In some cases, the condition may develop due to trauma or...
- Leukocyte Esterase Test
Leukocyte Esterase Urine TestLeukocyte esterase (LE) is an esterase produced by white blood cells (WBCs) or leukocytes. A leukocyte esterase test is a urine test used to detect the presence of white blood cells and other health conditions associated with infection.Normally, leukocyte esterase...
- What Is Oromandibular Dystonia?
Oromandibular DystoniaOromandibular dystonia is a type of focal dystonia. This condition is also called cranial dystonia, in which the face, jaw, or tongue forcefully contracts and becomes difficult to open and close the mouth. Thus, a person's speech and ability to chew are affected. Cranial...
- Miss Opeyemi Adetutu Banjoko MD3937 Ivywood Lane Pueblo Colorado 81005
- Dr. Michael E. Mcguinn M.D.1600 W 24th St Pueblo CO 81003
- Dr. Valerie Jean Borsa M.D.300 Colorado Ave Pueblo CO 81004
- Dr. Raj Vashistha MD3670 PARKER BLVD. PUEBLO CO 81008
- Dr. Brita Christine Krabacher DO400 W 16th St Pueblo CO 81003
- Dr. Shubha Pai M.D.3676 Parker Blvd Pueblo CO 81008