Dr. Yee-cheen Doung is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Portland, OR. Dr. Doung specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Doung tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Albert Einstein College of Medicine - Yeshiva University 2004
- Bone Cancer
- Birth Defects
- Ganglion Cyst
Dr. Yee-cheen Doung M.D.'s Practice location
Portland, OR 97239Get Direction
Dr. Yee-cheen Doung M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Why Lateral Epicondylitis is Called Tennis Elbow
Lateral epicondylitis is a condition of the arms that creates pain around the elbow joints. The condition may be a result of a number of causes, but it is typically from overuse of the elbow. However, it may take some time before lateral epicondylitis starts showing intense pain; it may be up to one...
- Efforts for Muscular Dystrophy Research
There is vast research going into the effort to find new ways to combat Muscular Dystrophy. Before any new treatment can see the light of the day, it undergoes a series of testing called clinical trials.When a patient is part of a clinical trial, they benefit from cutting-edge treatment that...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Arthritis?
Arthritis is a condition that causes inflammation and swelling in the joints. It may also affect the tissues surrounding the joints and other adjacent or connective tissues, and its adverse effects may be either on one or multiple joints. The arthritic disease or condition can be categorized into...
- Alternative Treatments For Bursitis
Alternative Treatment for BursitisBursitis is a condition that causes inflammation and pain in bursa tissue, which is tissue found around the bones, joints, muscles, and tendons. Since bursitis is a condition that affects a person any time of the day, it is important to know some of its alternative...
- Everything You Need to Know About Spinal Stenosis Surgery
It is perfectly normal to feel nervous before a major surgical operation. In fact, it would be unusual to find a patient awaiting surgery who is not worried at all. The best way to alleviate some of the concerns is to let them know exactly what to expect beforehand by addressing some of the burning...
- How Can I Manage Tendinitis?
How Can I Manage Tendinitis?Tendinitis, the inflammation of the tendon, can cause acute pain and tenderness just outside the affected joints. It commonly affects shoulders, elbows, wrists, and heels. The affected region may have stiffness that restricts movement. It is also characterized by mild...
- Dr. Terrence A. Sedgewick MD1508 Division Street Oregon City Oregon 97045
- Dr. Robert Tatsumi MD19260 Sw 65th Ave Tualatin OR 97062
- Dr. Melissa M Kounine D.O.349 Se 7th Ave Hillsboro OR 97123
- Dr. Jacqueline Louise Munch M.D.3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239
- Dr. Geoffrey Kaung MD3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239
- Dr. Andrea Susan Herzka MD3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239