Dr. Aimee Schimizzi is a hand surgeon practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Schimizzi specializes in caring for hand, wrist and forearm problems without the option of surgery unless necessary. Many hand surgeons are also experts in diagnosing and caring for shoulder and elbow problems and tend to suggest non-surgical treatments such as hand therapy or physical therapy.
- Univ Ca San Diego Med Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery
Dr. Aimee Lynn Schimizzi M.D.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10019Get Direction
Phoenix, AZ 85020Get Direction
CORPUS CHRISTI, TX 78414Get Direction
Dr. Aimee Lynn Schimizzi M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Sinusitis Cause Vomiting?
Sinusitis is another word for an infection of the sinuses, which are four in number and are positioned at the back of the skull. These air spaces help to carry the skull’s weight. When the sinuses are congested, then infection can occur. There are a few reasons that may cause inflammation of the...
- What Is Bacterial Conjunctivitis?
What is bacterial conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the palpebral or bulbar part of the eye. There are many types and many causes of conjunctivitis. One common type is bacterial conjunctivitis, wherein bacteria that infect the eyes spread through direct contact with an infected...
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- Are Weight Loss Supplements Effective?
Have you ever considered herbal supplements to achieve a slim physique? There are many different types of herbal supplements that contain a variety of ingredients, like appetite suppressants, Ephedrine, Chitosan, Dandelion, Clenbuterol, Cascara, Guar Guam, and diuretics. Are these ingredients safe...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Dr. Richard Stephen Gilbert MD64 Commerce Drive Riverhead NY 11901
- Dr. Mark J Mohrmann MD41 Clark St Brooklyn MI 49230
- Dr. Charles P. Melone Jr. M.D.321 E 34th St New York NY 10016
- Dr. Stuart J. Elkowitz MD311 North Street White Plains NY 10605
- Dr. Barry M Katzman MD2318 31st St Astoria NY 11105
- Dr. Gary D Breslow M.D.1 W Ridgewood Ave. Paramus NJ 07652