Dr. Colleen Christmas practices Geriatric Medicine in Baltimore, MD. Geriatricians prevent, manage, and develop care plans that address the special health problems of the elderly. Dr. Christmas works as part of a team with other healthcare providers, to address the natural aging that goes on within the body and to manage multiple medical problems and ensure social support.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ct Sch Of Med- Farmington Ct 1993
University of Connecticut School of Medicine 1993
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Geriatric Medicine
- Johns Hopkins Univ Sch Med, Geriatric Medicine-Internal Medicine; Va Commonwealth U Mcv Sch Med, Internal Medicine
- Johns Hopkins University School Med
Dr. Colleen Christmas M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Colleen Christmas M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Where Exactly Does the Pain Occur During Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a disease that is mostly known as the rupture of the appendix. The human appendix is considered to be a vestigial structure. Vestigial means lacking meaningful work, or the evolving of a part of the body to take on a new shape, or an organ that has...
- What Does "Senile" Mean?
What is senile?Senile is the term used to describe an individual who experiences senility due to old age. The word "senility" means the state of both physical and mental decline associated with old age. Senility is commonly seen among the elderly. The concept of senility is also commonly compared to...
- Can Alzheimer’s Affect You Suddenly?
What is Alzheimer’s disease?Alzheimer's disease is an irreversible and progressive brain disorder, wherein the connections between the nerve cells or neurons are lost and ultimately die. It is also one of the most common causes of dementia that causes loss of intellectual and social skills. As the...
- What You Need to Know About Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a medical condition that if diagnosed on time could be preventable and successfully treatable. In literal terms, osteoporosis means ‘bones with holes’. It is often called “the silent thief” because bone loss occurs without symptoms.But what is osteoporosis? According to WHO...
- Treatments for Arthritis: 5 Tips on Living with Arthritis
Living with arthritis is never easy. People who are suffering from this disease will tell you that for sure. You will face constant pain in your arms, legs, your back, and joints. In a word, you will feel like your bones are falling apart. Equally important is that the pain can have a serious impact...
- What Causes Dehydration?
Humans have approximately 60 percent of water in the body. Even if 1.5-2 percent of that water is lost, mild dehydration will start, which can lead to severe dehydration requiring immediate medical attention. Because your mood, energy level, and coordination deteriorate with the loss of body fluids,...
- M. Haroon Burhanullah5300 Alpha Commons Drive Baltimore MD 21224
- Dr. Tehseen Raza Naqvi M.D.18566 Office Park Dr Montgomery Village MD 20886
- Dr. Amy Freedman MD3100 Wyman Park Dr Baltimore MD 21211
- Dr. Yeong Oh MD301 St Paul Pl Baltimore MD 21264
- Dr. Mel P Daly M.D.6701 N Charles St Towson MD 21204
- Anna Monias Other8800 Walther Blvd Parkville MD 21234